Sarah realizes that Jareth has her kids.

Sarah POV

As I went up to receive my award for best new children's author I suddenly became very dizzy. The room began to spin and I thought I saw Jareth out of the corner of my eye. Something was wrong I could sense it. "Please excuse me for a moment. I'm not feeling too well." I said as I stepped up to podium and rushed to the nearest restroom.

Once inside I let out a deep breath. "Hello Sarah." Jareth said appearing in the bathroom mirror.

"What are you doing here? I never said I needed you and I never will so don't hold your breath." I said slightly frustrated.

"I just wanted to inform you that I have something of yours that I'm sure your going to want back." Jareth replied with an evil smile.

"And what precisely is that?" I asked.

"Your son and daughter." Jareth said with a smile.

"This is an all time low even for you. You know very well that you can't take a child without the magic words being spoken." I replied angrily.

"Insolent child! How dare you tarnish my good name! Do you require proof that I have them? I'd be more then happy to oblige." With that Jareth waved his hand and I could see her son sitting in Jareth's throne room.

"You had no right to do this!" I said frustrated her anger towards Jareth turning to that of hatred.

"The magic words were said and now you son belongs to me and soon though she doesn't know it yet, so will your daughter."

"What do you mean?" I asked suddenly afraid.

"It's nothing that concerns you. Do you want your children back?"

"You know I do." I replied angrily.!

"Then solve the labyrinth." Jareth replied as if it were so simple a task.

"Fine! I'll play your game and with the help of my friends I will solve the labyrinth in no time. I will rescue my children. I've better you before and I'll do it again. You have no power over me."

"Ah yes, you've beaten me before but that was a long time ago and the game has changed. I've upped the stakes. You will have no help from your friends this time. They are somewhere in the labyrinth in extreme danger. You'll have to rescue them as well. I doubt you'll have time to save them all." Jareth replied starting to fade away. "Such a pity."

"You think your in control? Well, I've got news for you I'm not afraid of you! You had no power over me then and you have no power over me now! I will save my children and I will end this once and for all!"

"I wouldn't waist time with idle threats if I were you. Now if you'll excuse me I have to check on your daughter's progress. She's doing a little too well. I'll have to make her forget her reason for being in the labyrinth just like I did you. Then she'll have no choice but to pay the price she agreed too when she made her wish."

"What price? What are you talking about?" I demanded.

"That's between your daughter and I. Oh there is one more thing I forgot to mention. Since you've solved the labyrinth before and it was such a piece cake you only have three hours to solve the labyrinth this time."

"But that's not fair!" I whined and Jareth smiled at me.

"Now Sarah, I thought you learned this lesson the first time you were in my labyrinth. Life's not fair. By the way, your down to two hours. I'll leave you with one last thought. Just because you solved the labyrinth before doesn't mean it'll be any easier this time. Nothing stays the same in the labyrinth you should know that. Two hours, you have two hours left to solve the labyrinth before your children belong to me forever. Such a pity." Jareth said again with an evil smile before disappearing once more. I frowned. I had beaten him and his labyrinth before and I would do it again.