Aphmau's Little Girl

You were walking around aimlessly in the woods yet again.Being only about three you had no idea what was going on. You did know one thing though.Your name was (Y/N).

Aphmau's POV

'Where did it go?!'I asked myself.A bird had came into my house and taken my bow.Yes I know I am a grow woman but hey a girl has quirks.As I went deeper into the woods I heard weeping so I went in that direction.....

Your POV

'Why don't I have a mama to take care of me? I would behave and not get her upset. Why,d-does every other girl have  a m-m-mama?!!'(You begin to weep)

Aphmau's POV

'What is this child doing out here on here her own?!' I slowly walked up to her and said 'Hey...'

Your POV

I turned around and saw a lady she look very pretty.She said 'Hey' to me and I said 'Hello you look very pretty will you be my mama?'.

Aphmau's POV

I was taken a back by this question coming from this little girl her face was full of hope how could I say no?!

Your POV

'Of course what's your name sweetie?' She said yes!! I have a mama I'm so happy:)!!'My names (Y/N)!' I giggled. 'Well (Y/N) lets go meet your brother' Mama said 'Yay!!!' I yelled this is grate a mama AND brother. My life is so good!

(Time skip brought to you by a not at all lazy writer)
After you met every one in the village you went to play with Alexis.

Levin's POV

Mama said Levin has a little sister. Her name is (Y/N). I love her so much. She lets Levin play with her and helps Zoey with cooking. When Levin is scared he goes into (Y/N) room to make Levin feel happy again.(Y/N) says when she grows up she's going to be just like mama. Thank you mama Levin love you and (Y/N) lots and lots.