Silent Lips

*Eliza's view*
I jog down to the local park and see Carmen waiting for me. I sprint towards her, jumping into her embrace. She gives me a slight smile as we walk towards a park bench and take a seat. "I haven't seen you lately, where have you been?" I ask. "Just a bit busy with some stuff." I sigh and say what I've been meaning to say. "I think Jeremiah is cheating on me..." I stare directly at her eyes. She suddenly looks frustrated, "why? What's happened?" There's a silence until I speak up. "He missed our date last night. He came to my house smelling like perfume and he had lipstick marks on his cheek" Carmen looks away for a second then looks back at me. "Oh, I'm sure he's not I think you're just overreacting Eliza." She seems very persistent but that's just Carmen always looking at the bright side of things.

*Kyle's view*
Jeremiah has been really to himself lately, I'm started to wonder what he's up to. I reach across and pass Jeremiah a cup of coffee, he grabs it without saying anything. "A thanks would be nice" he rolls his eyes at me. "I need some advice mate" Jeremiah needs advice pfft, that's a first. "For what?" A huge smile wipes across my face. "I slept with Carmen last night, and then instead of just leaving it I went back to her as she rejected me." He puts his head in his hands. "Whaaaaat" I'm confused. "You heard me, please don't make me repeat it." I lean towards him, "how am I meant to give you advice, I'm not a cheater" he looks at me with an ashamed and angry look. "I know I'm an idiot, yes I regret it! Now help me!" I stand up, "I'm only helping you if it has a positive effect on Carmen as well, I don't want her getting hurt because of your idiocy." He nods and stands up and stares straight into my soul. "It will, she won't have to worry about anything" To be honest, I've always fancied Carmen. Since the day I first saw her she's been in my heart. I don't want to see her unhappy or hurt. "Fine, we can talk later but first I need to see if Carmen is ok." He pats my back as I walk away, what an idiot. Jeremiah has never been the brightest but now he's just gone past the line.

*Carmen's view*
Kyle texted me saying he was coming to see me. He's Jeremiah's best friend so I bet Jeremiah blabbered about our 'incident' to him. I don't really want comfort or to talk about it but Kyle is too kind to be knocked back. A tap at my window signals that Kyle is here. I look threw the window using sign language to tell him to meet me at the front door. I run dodging furniture to the door and slowly open it. "Hey Carmen, I know you probably don't want me here but Jeremiah told me about what happened last night and I just wanted to talk to you maybe?" He looks so desperate to see if I'm ok. "Okay, okay come in" I lead the way past the lounge room, through the hall into my bedroom and close the door. "Do you regret last night?" Kyle asks me. "Of course I regret last night!" I start getting stressed out. "Why did you two get together? Did he force you?" I look around trying to dodge his stare. "We were at someone's party when all of a sudden we got close, we went back to his house and it happened. He didn't force me, I chose to." I sigh at his surprised look. "I'm sorry it's just Carmen, I care about you and I just want you to be happy." "Just stop asking me questions, I don't want to talk about it! I already feel like an idiot." My hands start to become sweaty. "I'm just gonna leave and let you think about it. I'm really sorry" he opens the door and sneaks through the gap. I glance at my window as he is leaving. Now I feel bad for not only stuffing up the peace but scaring off the most caring person ever.