Broken Souls

*Carmen's view*
I brush my ginger hair, it falls into place. I look in the mirror, hazel eyes, tanned skin, pink lips. I think about Jeremiah, he seemed like he really wanted to continue our secret relationship. I want to be with him, I want him to be mine. My mind is full of discouraging thoughts. I need to tell Jeremiah how I feel. I shouldn't of rejected him, I should have embraced him. I message Jeremiah; Hey Jeremiah, come to mine asap please.
I send it. I sit down and wait for a response. 2 minutes later Jeremiah responds; Hey Carmen, I'm coming now see you soon. I prepare myself for what could be the most important decision I have made in my life so far.
(10 Minutes Later)  Jeremiah doesn't knock on the door, he walks straight in. "Is everything ok? Are you ok?" Jeremiah says in a worried tone. "I'm fine, I just needed to see you." I look up at him, his tall figure looking down on me. "I want to be with you" I blurt out. Jeremiah's eyes light up. "But Eliza suspects your cheating on her already and I can't keep lying to her" I say, he nods and speaks up. "Eliza won't know we can be careful, we can cover everything up." He places his hand on my thigh, my stomach fills with butterflies. "Jeremiah do you really want to do this?" He stares at me; "I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Eliza will never know anything about us." I put my hand on his arm and he kisses me. I don't push away, I want this. I pull him onto the lounge... (Gotta keep this PG rated lol)

*Kyle's View*
I see Roy and Eliza in the meadow. I suspect something's up when Eliza hugs Roy. It's nearly 6:30, what are they doing out here? I keep driving, past Carmen's house. A car is out front, Jeremiah's car. I pull into Carmen's driveway quietly. I sneak to the window and listen. What I hear is unbelievable, moans and laughter make my ears hurt. I run back to my car, and drive home. I go inside and grab a pair of scissors. I gather all the pictures that I have of Jeremiah and put them in a pile. I start cutting away at them. Cutting his head off some, ripping them to pieces. He betrayed me, he knows I've been trying to make her mine but he had to go stuff it up. The only reason I won't tell Eliza is because it would turn out bad for Carmen too. I grab the leftover pictures and ripped up ones and take them to the barbecue. I shove them on to it and turn it on. I watch them burn to nothing, he means nothing to me anymore. He's done me over too many times. I get into my work uniform and drive to hungry jacks. I have to try to forget about all this.

*Eliza's view*
I say my final goodbyes to Roy and get in my car. I wave and Roy waves back.
I start the car and drive to Hungry Jacks. I order one cheeseburger with medium fries and a small coke, it equals to $7.50. I drive forward to the first window to go and pay. The person at the window is Kyle. "Oh Hey Kyle!" I say happily while paying. "Hey Eliza, how are you?" I don't mention the cheating situation to him. "Good, have you seen Jeremiah?" I watch closely as he looks up at the roof then back at me. "No I actually haven't, have a nice day." I drive forward and wait for my meal. A lady passes me my food and drink. "Enjoy!" The lady says as I grab the food. "Thank you" I say then drive back home. Kyle didn't seem impressed to hear Jeremiah's name. I hope they didn't have a falling out. That would be unfortunate. I unlock the front door and sit on my bed. I call Carmen but she doesn't answer, she always answer her phone she must be busy again.