Chaper 3

Chapter 3

Stana's POV

"Kris? Wake up, babe". I murmured, while trying to open my eyes and turn off the alarm.

"You know, it's quite hard to wake up, that early after what you've done to me last night"

"You wasn't so bad yourself" I said turning to him. He was smiling. I leaned and kissed him. The kiss became more more passionate.

"So what, round four?" He said with that sexy morning voice.

"Not now, you know. Sonar is waiting, so take your ass out of bad and get dressed". I said and quickly jumped out of bed.

"Fine, fine. I got it."

It all started a couple weeks ago after I went for a walk alone. A journalist noticed me and in the next day I already saw a lot of tweets from people, that were happy, that I was alone. Like, " you're finally broke up with that ugly one!" Or "Thanks God you broke up with Kris! Stanathan forever" and so much more like this. I was so mad at those journalists! So, one day I came back from work, Kris wasn't at home. I took a glass and a bottle of red wine. After a half hour it was half empty and I was asleep. When Kris came. He carried me to bed and saw those tweets in my notifications. Next morning we had a conversation.

Flashback

It was 8am, Sunday. I woke up and Kris wasn't with me, so I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. He was sitting there reading a newspaper and drinking coffee.
"Good morning" I said
"Hi" his voice was too cold, so I went to the table and sat next to him.
"Kris. What happened?" I asked concerned. He put the newspaper away, placed a cup on table and looked up at me.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Tell you about what?"
"Why didn't you tell me, that you're getting those tweets, where people are saying sh*t about us, our relationship? Why?!" he almost screamed.
"Because, I didn't want you to be upset!"
"Well, Stana, listen" he grabbed my hands and looked deeply at my eyes "I love you, no matter what. No matter what people are saying. I love your lips, your eyes, your nose, your mouth. The way you're smiling, your scent, your kindness, your open heart. You. All of you. And I don't care about your status and those people. Okay? I want to be here with you. Forever. So, from today I'll go to all those walks with you. And you'll share your problems. I'm here to protect you. Physically and mentally."
I had tears formed in my eyes, when he finished.
"Of course. I promise. And I love you, too." I said and our lips locked in a long passionate kiss.

The end of flashback.

"Stana, are you ready? We're going on a walk with dog, not to a red carpet." I heard from the living room.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming"
I walked out of the bathroom and went to open the door and go out. Today, I'm putting out all sunglasses and everything like this, so everyone could see, that I have Kris and, that I'm happy with him.

So, that next day, there already were pics of me going closely to Kris with his hand on my waist and mine head on his shoulder, smiling, with a headline "Stana Katic isn't alone. And she definitely looks happy with her long time boyfriend Kris Brkljac".