Chapter 1: Betrayal

Sonic and the gang were at Eggman's base on the most important mission ever, they were finally going to get rid of Eggman. They were in there for an hour fighting some of the team was getting tired of fighting but kept on fighting until...
"That's it! I'm tired of this shit! I'm out! You can go fight him by yourself Faker!" Shadow said leaving. "Sorry Hun but wherever he goes I go." Rouge said flying away. Amy then looked at sonic with a sad and sorry look "I'm sorry" she whispered then ran away. Tails and Knuckles just look at sonic then each other and left without saying anything. Sonic was shocked and upset that they just left him "Just like my parents".

3 hours later

Sonic walked out of Eggman's base full of blood, cuts, and bruises. He couldn't believe that they his friends him in the middle of the biggest mission they had.

Sonic's P.O.V.

"I cant believe they left me first my parents now my friends well at least I still have Kizzy. If they don't care about me any more then I'll just change. Sonic the Hedgehog hero of Mobius is no more." I'm not the hero of Mobius anymore. Goodbye old life and Hello my new life.
__________________________________________________________________________
Okay new story! So that's all for now bye!