Chapter 2: Friends no more part 1

Sonic's P.O.V.

I walked through the forest covered in cuts, bruises, and blood some form Eggman himself. 'I still can't believe that they left.......well what past is past but I'll never forget' I took out my phone that Ta-...........Miles gave me. "hello?" "Hey Kizzy it's me Sonic" "Sonic!.......They betrayed you didn't they." "Yup...it was so stupid to believe that they would always be there" "Aww Sonic it's okay everyone makes mistakes yours was to trust them but it's going to be alright because I'm going to go where you are right now and give you all the stuff you will need no okay." "Alright see you in five then?" "Yup see you in five" "Okay, bye Kizzy" "Bye Sonic!"  I hung up then destroyed the phone there is no need to have things that will remind me of what now is past.

Shadow's P.O.V.

I was walking through the woods after a couple of hours that Rouge and I left that Faker to try to kill off Eggman himself. 'But why do I feel that somehow we all made a huge mistake leaving him there....it's not like he would die easily' I was deep in thought until I saw Faker limping to a tree then stopped to take out something 'It's a phone but who would he call' ' What he destroyed the phone but why.....wait wasn't that the phone tails gave him oh no they must have left him alone after me and rouge left' 

_______________________________________________________________________________
That's all for now bye!