part 3

Continuation-----Last Part x">

"Damn, it will be midnight soon but I'm still waiting here. Maybe it was canceled. haha of course, it was raining really hard since morning. Any kind of meetings would be canceled right away if it rained that hard since morning. Was I that eager to meet him?" I mumbled to myself.

I think I’ll go home now. Good thing mom didn't scold me for being late. They’re just quiet. Tomorrow I’ll come again.

I woke up early in the morning. I have to go back. Maybe I’ll just take a walk to get there. Ugh, I’m such an embarrassment. For such a girl like me to be waiting there all day, damn you Jack. I’m going to kick your face when I see you.

"Jane? Oh my God, Jane!" I heard someone shouted. My eyes twinkled and before I knew it I was already there in his arms. Ok, so where’s the beating that I was supposed to be doing right now? Shit, this man is making me forget about it. I was angry you know. He looked so happy to see me so… ugh forget it. 

"I missed you. I missed you so much Jane" he cried. 

"Hey! I'm the one who's supposed to be crying you know! Damn you. You were the one who left without a word. Did you know how much I missed you? Damn you Jack." I tried to break out of his arms and punch his chest but he hugged me more. Tightly. 

"I'm glad, I'm really glad to see you Jane. I thought I'll never see you again." He whispered while laying his forehead on mine.

For a moment, he gazed at me. He put his warm left hand on my cheeks.

I know, after all this time, I’m still getting hot about this.

I know that I’m blushing, my head felt so hot. I’m  feelign shy, I don’t even know why so I turned my head down because if I don’t, I’m going to melt from his gaze. But then he gently put his slender right fingers in my hair and stroked it. 

“Your hair’s so smooth just like always. I missed this. This long silky hair of yours I missed this.” He mumbled.

He smelled my hair. Like savouring every bit of scent left in it, slowly and gently. When his lips touched mine, time stopped for a moment. Aah, those soft velvet lips. It has a faint taste of mint. All I could see that time was him.

Again, I thought I’m sinking with happiness. I waited in the bench since he told me to and said he's gonna buy something. And I saw two girls complaining. I know, because the bench’s wet except mine and they couldn't sit.

"Damn! My feet is aching but what the hell's with this bench. Drenched with water when it's so hot today!" Complained the girl. "C'mon sis let's find another one to sit" her companion said.

I don't know why but I suddenly got nervous. Well never mind.

Here comes Jack. "Let's walk?" he asked. 

"Yeah sure." I cheerfully replied.

We walked slowly as we talk about the things we missed. We reminisced the past, cracked some jokes and teased each other. It’s like we’re back to the days we normally had. He gave me three red flowers. 

“Before I miss the chance to say it, I’ll say it now. I love you Jane. I loved you yesterday, I still love you today and I will love you again tomorrow and for always.” He said it sweetly as he hugged me tightly.

So sweet that I wished we could stay like that forever. I wondered why he didn’t give me the rest. There’s a whole bunch of it in a simple bouquet but never mind. I was  happy the way it was at the moment.