Meeting the Turtles

Ariel just gapped at the sight before her, silently screaming with joy. The four bickered not noticing they were being watched. "Oh right Raph, blame it on me!" Mikey pouted. The red clad turtle growled at his younger brother. "Guys!" Donatello whispered as his gaze fell on the star struck girl. Leo was the first to follow his brothers gaze. His slightly annoyed expression changed to one of worry. He elbowed his orange clad brother, making him look at him. "What?" He asked, his baby blues glancing over at the eldest brother. He nodded over to the girl on the bed. "Hi!" The youngest turtle smiled. The girl squealed softly and waved, not being able to form words. She smiled and ear-to-ear, knowing she was dreaming. She was definitely dreaming and she didn't want to wake up. Ariel barely had dreams she really loved anymore. "Can she talk?" Raphael huffed, raising an eyeridge. She blushed as she thought, " Oh good going, you are making a fool of yourself, in front of The Turtles!" "Raph leave her alone!" Leo said, rolling his eyes. "She may be mute..." Donnie suggested. The poor girl scrambled to find her voice. "Um, I-I'm not mute." She said, nervously tucking a stray curl behind her ear. They all looked at me. "Um, miss, where are we?" Leonardo asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "You're in New York City." Ariel answered, playing with the ends of her hair. "So we never left...?" Donnie said, his face contouring in confusion. The four began talking about getting back. "You guys are real?" The girl butted in, her curiosity getting the best of her. That caught the brothers attention. "What do you mean: "you guys are real"?" Raphael asked, narrowing his emerald eyes at her. She shrunk back as she replied, "W-Well you guys are fictional characters." The Turtles' faces then filled with extreme confusion. "Fictional characters?" Mikey asked. Ariel nodded as she getting up. She gestured for them to move away from the TV. Then she flipped the Television series back on. She watched their faces intently as their confused/curious faces turned into one of dumbfounded ones. "Who the Heck would watch us and our lives?" Raph huffed watching as the theme song played. "Lots of people, you guys have a huge fan base." Ariel stated, gaining a bit of confidence. She was trying as hard as she could to keep her calm and so far she was doing pretty well. Then Donatello leaned over, his arm brushing against hers. She blushed deeply and let out a small squeak. The brothers looked at her weirdly, making her blush worsen. "What was that for, dudette?" Mikey asked. "I-I just don't like being crowded!" She defended. Then there was an adrupt knock at the door. "Ariel! What the Heck are you doing up there? I need my beautiful sleep! Keep it down or else!" An angry and sleepy voice yelled from the other side of the trap door. "Who's that?" Mikey asked. "My mom...", Ariel whispered. The voice then yelled, " who do you have up there you little brat?!" Ariel began to panic as the trap door opened.
.........................................

Sorry for Any errors! :3