Chapter 8

We got home at 9:45. "Well today was fun..." Bryan says. We all laugh. "Yeah it was pretty great getting kicked out of Disneyland." Damon says. "Suck my ass." Johnnie and Alex shout. "Gosh.. What did I start for these kids." I say to Damon and Bryan. "Suck my ass?" Damon asked. I sighed and we all started to laugh.

"Well I gotta go home so I can edit my video." Bryan says. "Bye." The three say and leave. "I'm tired." I say and cuddle Damon on his couch. "Go home. I gotta clean. I'll call you tomorrow." Damon says. "Fine." I say and stand up. I walk to my house and fall onto my bed. I check Instagram and Alex had posted a picture of me and Damon walking in front of her and Johnnie.

I like it then read the caption. 'Today @ Disneyland my new bestie and her boyfriend <3'. I smile and start to type. 'Yay we're besties now'. I laugh. I take a quick shower and go to sleep.

*Morning*

I'm late... My boss is gonna murder me. I through my hair in a bun and through some skinny jeans and a shirt on. I run to my car and start it up. I speed all the way to my work and lock my car. I run in and start working. "Took long enough." Damon says. I smile at him. Already my day has been shit but he makes me smile.

"After you're done here, I need you to come over. Alright?" He asks. "Yeah sure. I'll change before I go over though." He smiles and leaves. The rest of the day was boring. The same grumpy people being grumpy. I spell their names wrong on purpose.

Today someone cussed me out because they ordered their drink wrong. They ordered a vanilla bean frap with whipped cream. So that's exactly what I made them. She got mad that it was 1. vanilla and 2. whipped cream. Where is the sense in these people.

So I rushed home since I had to go talk to Damon after I change into good clothes. I get home and change into some shorts and my Bring Me The Horizon tank top. I skip to Damon's and knock on the door. "Come in." I hear him yell. I skip to him. He's looking in the fridge.

"If I were a crazy obsessed fan, you would just let me waltz on in." I say shaking my head but laughing. "Well. I was expecting you. So I figured even if a fan found out where I live you'd be here soon enough." He says and kisses me softly.

"I locked the door. I don't feel safe. Ever." I say and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands are placed on my hips. He stares down at me. "You're so beautiful Iris." He says and lifts his hands. "Would you, maybe, want to move in here with me?" He asks. "I cleaned out my spare room. You could check it out if you'd like." He says smiling at me.

"Uhh sure." I say and he leads me down the hall. He opens the door. "Its so clean." I say looking around. "Yeah. You can think about it for a while. But I just wanted to tell you. You mean the world to me." Damon said. I pecked his lips. "I'll talk to my mom about it. She's gonna be mad." I say. He wraps his arms around me. "Remember it's your decision. Not hers." He said with our for heads touching. "I know." I say.

The rest of the night we order pizza watch the corpse bride and the nightmare before Christmas. We cuddle and he starts to fall asleep. "Damon... I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to go talk to my mom. Tell you about it tomorrow. Bye." I walk over to my house and sit at the kitchen table. I had noticed my moms car wasn't here yet so I sat waiting for her. She finally came in about half an hour since I left Damon's.

"Hi sweetie." she says and sits across from me as usual. "Hi mom. You know how me and Damon are like together?" I asked trying to beat around the bush. "Oh. Yeah. You guys are such a cute couple." She answers. "Well he was thinking about me moving in with him. He asked me today and i'm really considering it. What do you think?" I asked knowing she was gonna get mad or upset.

"Well I think that your dad is gonna be mad. Its going to be verry lonely without you here." she says. I know what she's doing. She's trying to guilt trip me. It's worked before. But this time, it won't. "You'll be fine, mom. I'll only be next door." I say, and she sighs. "Alright." She says and goes to her bedroom. I smile bright.

~The next day~

"Damon!" I scream as I rush to his house carrying a lot of stuff from my room. He opens the door before I get there and I run to my new room. I drop all my clothes and stuff to the floor. "Hey roomie." He said standing by the door. "Help me bring all my stuff?" I asked with puppy eyes. "Fine." He groaned.

I ran back to my old room and grabbed my head board. I had been taking things apart. He pulls my mattress out the front door... Attempts... "Um, Iris... It's stuck." He said from out side the house. I look out the window and Bryan and Johnnie came.

"Help me get this into my house." Damon said. "I swear every time we come over here, we either get kicked out of Disneyland, or are being put to work." Bryan said as Johnnie helped Damon pull the mattress. I pushed and soon enough we got it out. "Damon." I said laughing. "I remember how my dad brought that home. The back door." I had completely forgot. Damon looked at me. "All that work and we could've just gone out the back door." Damon said shaking his head.

"Well at least we can get it into your house faster." Bryan said. We finished taking things to my room and we all just hung out for a while.