the move

for the next few days I was packing everything up like crazy, until the only thing left was my Miranda Sings poster.

" And that's it for town" my mom said

"Yep"
We got a moving van were about to drive two hours away to our new house. During the ride I edited my new video I was making " Everyday makeup look" on my Mac. Post.

"Hey, Colleen I've been meaning to tell you about something"

" okay go"

"Well I've been talking to your dad a-"

" Yay!"

"What? No we're not getting back together, it's about Instagram. And Tumbler. And Pinterest. And Snapchat."

" and?"

"And YouTube. Honey so many people comment so many mean things, and, and, well. It could hurt you! What if they find out where you- we! Live for Pete sake! I don't know if it's safe." 

" Mom like what does it matter we move like every week!"

"honey I didn't want to say anything but the last doctor well she found a cure you are cured. We didn't tell you at first because we didn't know if it work but I thought it be better if we moved first settle down and then I told you."

" so what are you trying to say?"

"We are never moving again! Haven't you noticed your legs haven't been hurting as much, they are going to cure slowly and it is going to be good in a couple of weeks  and no more wheelchair! You can have your senior year in one place!"

"So no more YouTube?"