Lily Amaya

" Hey, girl-" and his friend stopped talking.
" Um....Hey what's up?" I said.
" Your in a wheelchair?" the other friend said.
" Yeah, is that a problem?" I said with a tad of snotty.

" Um... Well, Ian must have tripped  you really bad."

" She has a problem with her legs stupid. Gosh Matt, and you too Cameron." said Ian.

Cameron was kind of hot in a cute kind of way, but no Cameron Dallas.

" I have to go sorry, I should really start un-packing." I said.

"Wait! Do u want to hang out tomorrow?" asked Ian.

"Sure, see you then!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.
Maybe this town would be different, or at least the people. I really hope he actually likes me and doesn't look at me like some charity, and he has to be nice to me because I am in a wheelchair. His friend called me gorgeous when I was out of the wheelchair so at least my face is pretty! All these thoughts were racing through my mind as I was walking home and I didn't even notice, a girl, no older than 11 at my door.

" Hi, can I help you." I tried saying in a sweet voice.

" OMGGGG ITS YOU!!! YOU ARE MY MOST FAVORITEST YOUTUBER EVER! I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU!" the little girl beamed with joy.

" You want to be in a wheelchair?" I asked with a funny voice while smiling.

"WelI I was in a wheelchair but they cured me. These doctors are going to do the same to you now!" said the blonde girl with pigtails.

" Well, then maybe I should want to be like you? What's your name? I will mention you in my next video!" I replied.

" Lily Amaya, gotta go byeeee!"

" Comment on my video I will be sure to follow you bye have a good night!" I said to Lily.

I think that is the cutest thing that has ever happened to me. Get to hang out with Ian tomorrow and this happened I don't think this town is going to be bad at all!!