Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Madeline felt tears pool in her eyes. She was scared and excited at the same time. Damn him. She merely nodded at his question.

Jack pulled her away from the wall then manuevered to the bed, shoving her hard into the mattress he lay on top of her, "Have ye started asking yerself how many others I've ravaged and raped just like this? After all isn't that what a pirate does," he hissed in her ear. He let go of her hair and put his hand to her mouth, urging her to suck his fingers. He kept her arms pinned behind her back, he knew he was probably hurting her but he would not release her until he was ready... he would show her how easily he would take control over her if he needed or wanted to... she'd think before she dared to try and take his son from him.

Madeline opened her mouth to protest, but she knew better. She knew he was angry and she deserved his punishment. She began to suck on his fingers. Angry though at the fact that she couldn't touch him. That he was holding her down. "How many others?" she asked in a ragged breath. She knew she was making him angrier.

Jack grabbed her hair and jerked her head back, "More then I can remember at the moment," ok so he was lying... he'd never truly raped a woman in his life, he liked them too much. Wanted them to want him. Jack let go of her hair and reached between her legs. He brutalized her with his fingers, she writhed and bucked beneath him and whimpered in pain. "What would ye have me do now love," he asked as he continued to torture her.

Madeline's eyes widened at his words. She could hardly think at the moment. Pain with pleasure. "I don't care." she hissed at him.

Jack grabbed her hair again, "Maddy yer lying to me now love... ye want me to let ye go... want me to make love to ye... let ye touch me, but see that's not what I want Maddy... no it's not what I want. See this is what this is all about love... tonight yer going to be and do what I want, or we don't do this at all," he told her. "Now get on yer hands and knees," he hissed then quickly released her and stood before she could roll over or strike him.

Madeline slowly moved so that she was on her hands and knees. He was trying to humiliate her, this much she knew. He was trying to punish her and he was succeeding. "Bloody pirate." she hissed under her breath.

Jack slapped her ass hard, "Would ye like another... or perhaps yer going for me gagging ye," he asked.

She looked over her shoulder. "You're the pirate. Ye decide." she growled.

Jack's grin was demonic, "Yer absolutely right," he quipped, He grabbed a pillow, laid it down in front of her. Gripping her neck as if she were a kitten and he the mother cat, he shoved her face first into the pillow, then plunged his cock into her from behind with brutal force. "Scream in the pillow love if ye'd like," he growled. He doubted she could scream with him gripping her neck as hard as he was. He loosened his grip slightly. "Or perhaps ye like breathing better," he taunted sadistically. He released her neck and grabbed hold of her hips and proceeded to thrust his hips again and again until he was on the brink of climax.

Madeline broke into tears as Jack forced himself inside of her. Her hands grabbed at the bedsheets. She cried out as he thrust inside of her. She felt herself surround him with her wetness. She couldn't help it. Their lovemaking of the nights past had never been like this. "Jack!"

Jack pulled out and rolled her over. Pinning her by her arms over her head he crushed her mouth with his in another brutal kiss. He didn't want to hear her call his name, didn't want her to let him know he was hurting her. He pried her legs apart with his and entered her again. Lying on her, crushing her he was in a frenzy as he'd never been before, "Not another word," he growled in her ear. He looked down at her face, she was crying and he could see she was getting close to having her orgasm. He picked up his pace and watched her face closely waiting for that moment just before she climaxed. When that moment came and she closed her eyes, Jack clamped his hand over her nose and mouth so she could not breathe. When she came it was so intense he nearly cried out she squeezed his cock so hard. He lifted his hand as he spilled his seed into her with a primal growl that was unintelligible. He collapsed on top of her. His head on her shoulder he panted heavily.

Madeline couldn't believe what had happened. As she climaxed, she felt Jack's hand cover her face. Never had there been such an intense feeling. She felt the tears pour from her eyes as he filled her with his hot seed. She sobbed when he laid his head on her shoulder.

When Jack awoke he was sore, he looked at Madeline she appeared to be asleep but he wasn't sure if she might just be pretending to try and avoid anymore abuse from him. Thoughts of what he'd done came back to him. He felt guilty because he was guilty. Slowly he rolled away from her. He watched her closely.

Madeline felt the warmth of his body move away from her. She didn't open her eyes as she knew he was watching her. Keeping her eyes closed, she moved close to him and curled up against him.

Jack didn't trust himself to not go off on her again, so he got out of bed and began to dress. I should leave... I've done the unforgivable, he thought to himself. He sat in front of the fire that was nothing more then ambers. He poked the logs with the poker and got it roaring a little more. He stared into the fire full of self loathing. Still... he wasn't entirely to blame, was he?

Madeline opened her eyes when she felt the bed move. She sat up and watched him as he sat. She looked and saw that the moon was still high in the sky. She got out of bed, trying to be as quiet as she could. She moved to the basket of wood and placed a log on the dying fire. She turned to Jack and knelt in front of him and laid her head in his lap.

Jack stroked her hair but neither spoke or turned his gaze to the fire. He wasn't sure what to do or say. To say he was sorry would not just sound lame it would be a lie... and that was what he was most ashamed of... he wasn't sorry.

Madeline sat up and took Jack's face in her hands and gently kissed his lips. He didn't seem to put much effort into it. Madeline looked deep into his eyes. "Kiss me Jack." she whispered.

Jack turned his face away and put his hand up and gently pushed her away, "Don't," he frowned. She sank back on the floor and laid her head back on his lap. Jack knew she was crying. "If yer trying to make me feel worse about what I did, it's working," he whispered. So many things were running through his mind he wasn't sure what he could do or say to make her understand why he'd done what he'd done. He hadn't lost his head... control yes but his head had been clear. Well as clear as it could be considering how drunk he'd been.

Madeline wiped her tears and stood up. "I' not trying to make ye feel worse Jack. I understand why you did what you did, but please don't push me away. Even though it's nothing less than I deserve." she said in a hoarse voice. She walked over to the wardrobe and frantically looked for a robe. Her mind was in turmoil. She didn't hate Jack for what he did. Even though he had hurt her, she welcomed the pleasure with the pain. She couldn't find a robe and looked around the room for something to cover herself with. It was obvious Jack didn't want anything more to do with her.

Jack stood, "Go to sleep Maddy, I'll see ye in the morning... I've got a lot of thinking to do, and I can't do it near ye. I love ye Maddy but I won't be made a fool of... remember that," he said as he went to the door. "I'll see ye in the morning," he said and walked out.