Night School

Koca~

As I smiled at her I walked into the limo. "Umm... Koca.." Yui started. "Yes?" I asked as I took my phone out. "Are you going to Night School with us?" I flinched at that question. "No, I'm sorry Yui but I won't be there to help you at school." I answered. "E-Eh!?!?" She yelled. "But why aren't you coming with us to the school!?!?" "I have.... My reasons..." I answered.

Time skip~~ 2 days later~

"Koca, are you going with us to school?" Ask Reiji from the other side of the door. I ignored him as I stayed on the bed, watching High School of the Dead. "Koca! Answer me! Are you coming to school with us!?"

"NO."

1 week after~

"Koca-"

"No."

"Come-"

"No."

"To school-"

"No."

"PLEASE!!"

"DUMMIT AYATO NO IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!!" I yelled out. "If you keep bugging me say that your Takayaki is bye bye. Now please. Don't ask me again." I turned around to leave as I walked. He then grabbed my wrist. "At least ride with us. Just once." He said. "I'll think about it." I jerked my hand away as I walked away from the royal Prince.

After they come back~

"What happened!?!" I asked them. Yui looked at me more as she tried to explain what happened when they went to school about the limo. "Like I said!" She said. "Some vampire made the limo crash the tree! One had black hair that's tips go to white... He was wearing a chocker and was carrying a blue book. Another was a blonde curly hair with blue eyes. Then another one had brown hair that was in a bun, and he was big, then one with a grey hair with bandages over him!!" That certain explaination shot me.

"It'll be alright Yui," i said as i put my hands on her shoulders. "You'll be fine as long as the Sakamaki brothers are there." "Hai Koca." She nodded as i turned around. "Well anyways you better get some sleep since you have Night School tomorrow." I answered walking away from her. I walked into the bedroom the the boys gave me to stay at. Its been a week since ive been here. Soon i walked into the kitchen after i got the recipe of notes. I mixed the ingredients as it baked in the oven. After i iced it and got it all pretty i boxed it and turned around to leave.

But when i did Laito, Kanato and Ayato were in my way. "Why dont we play Koca-chan~" his voice sounded different from the type i heard year- centuries ago. "Koca, what did you make?" Kanato asked tilting his head with Teddy. "Oi, chichinashi. Ore-sama wants takoyaki so make me some." Ayato smiled at me. "Ahem," i started as i cleared my troat. "Sorry Laito, Kanto its not for you, and Ayato make your own i dont have time." Laito had a smirk that faded to a frown, Kanato was sad and Ayato started to yell.

"OI!!! ORE-SAMA IS ORE-SAMA AND ORE-SAMA WANTS TAKOYAKI!!!"

"AS IF AND WHO SAID I WAS FLAT CHESTED!!" I yelled out as i had pouty eyes. "Oreo-sama is mean im not flat chested...." "E-etto..." Ayato uttered. "U-uh sorry geez but seriously, you look flat as a pancake you dont have the boobs!!" I punched his arm hard. "Is the fuckin ass and boobs what men just want!?!?" I exclaimed out them. "Then fine you wont see me till i get back!! BAKA!!!"

I turned on my heels as i teleported to Melissa-Senpai's bakery shop. "SENPAIIII!!!" I exclaimed as i opened the door. "I got something for you." I said as then i spotted her on the counter reading a book. "Hey Koca what are you doing here?" She asked looking up from what she was reading. "Nothing just got something for you~" i chimed at her as i came closer and soon put the box with goodies inside. "Your favourite."