Chapter 2 - Who is She?

3rd Person POV
After Robin and Artemis were finally freed Robin asked ,"Who was that." and Artemis simply replied with ,"I don't know but she seems pretty powerful." Robin just finished with a ,"Let's go report to Batman."
*timeskip to Mt.Justice*
"We need to recruit her..." they said in unison. The Dark Knight turned around and said,"Why are you so scared of this girl anyways?!" they stood their and Robin said ,"The Joker begged for mercy." Batman thought about this and said,"We'll see...."
*two week timeskip*
The mysterious hero became known as 'The Unseen' or 'Shadow Ninja' for her ability to bend the shadows to her will along with nightmares and fear.

3rd Person POV

The Justice League had been observing the girl that Artemis and Robin had described. She wore baggy,camouflage,cargo pants , a long sleeved black t-shirt,camouflage gloves, a black mask (like Artemis's mask), black combat boots, and a black beret(sort of like army berets). They also noticed she had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (S/C), and they couldn't see her eye color. She was silent, got the job done, was intelligent, a good fighter, and intimidating. They then realized that these were also traits for an assassin and they obviously didn't want her as an enemy. They were going to recruit her.