Spain X Broken! depressed! Pyscho! Brother! Reader

A small boy around the age of six sat on the playground as kids picked on him, his older brother did nothing to help him since the kids were his friends.'Brother...I thought you loved me...' The boy thought. Years later the same boy sat in the same playground. But instead of being picked on..he was covered in blood, laughing crazily You looked to see Antonio, your older brother." Y-Y/N...what have you done.." He stuttered as you growled. "What have I done?! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! MAYBE IF YOU HELPED ME I WOULDNT OF DONE THIS!" You screamed in fury and pain, holding the axe you ran toward him, screaming in hate, before you could get him two men grabbed you and held you in place before putting you in a straight jacket, and what did Antonio do? He watched his little brother get dragged away."I'm sorry...." He muttered to himself and cried softly." I'm sorry...I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He wailed."if only..I stopped them..." Four years later and Antonio never once visited you.'what a great brother....' You thought.' Hello~' 'who are you?!' 'Why dear I'm your mind! And I want you to KILL Antonio~!' 'But...Fine I will.' You talked to yourself in your mind, eventually they let you free and you walked to Antonio's house, smiling darkly with an axe in your hands you walked in, and found Antonio crying over a picture, freezing you watched him quietly." Oh..Y/N...if only I helped you back then..maybe..we would've been closer.." "Your right we would've been closer." You spoke up making him jump." O-oh! Y-Y/N! your here!" He smiled and got up, smirking you raised the axe and walked up to him." Yea...and I'm here to finish what I started..." "Y-Y/N what do you me-Y-Y/N...what are you doing with that axe..? W-wait no I'm sorry!-" Chop! You chopped his head off." Adios..Big brother.." You smiled and walked away, head in hand.