chapter one

Love has taken us as far as we can reach but I can't leave.

"Shun!! Wait for me!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs as I continue to sprint towards my one and only friend here in Japan, Shunsuke Otosaka. I was born in England but my parents decided they want to try some Eastern lifestyle so we moved here in Japan.

"Skye, hurry!! It's wonderful here!" he declared from the top of the hill we, I mean, I am currently climbing, staring in awe at the scenery before his eyes.

I continue to climb as fast as I can in order to foresee the same scenery that got Shunsuke's eyes be sparkly. After I finally reached the top of the hill, I panted for oxygen, completely out of breath.

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" he asked, still staring at the magnificent view in front of him.

After hearing his voice, I raised my head to see what he was talking about. My emerald green eyes immediately widened as I gazed at the sight before me. The sun is slowly setting as the moon is starting to emerge from the other side. No words can fathom how magnificent the scenery is and I can do nothing but to just sit beside my dark blue purplish haired friend. My lips parted in awe before I look beside me. There was a soft, gentle smile plastered along Shunsuke's lips with sparkling gaze to the breathtaking scene in front. After I looked at him, a similar soft, gentle smile also formed on my lips as I turned my head in front, revealing the spectacular sunset once again to my eyes.

We continue in that position, gazing at the majestic view in front of us, hands barely touching, with smiles plastered on our lips, enjoying the moment while it still last.

---

"Skye, do you wanna see my new baby sister?" he suddenly asked as we started going down the pavement of the hill.

""Ehh?? You'll let me see your new baby sister??" I asked, grinning widely in front of him due to excitement.

"Yeah. My little brother is taking care of him right now." He answered, scratching the back of his neck while avoiding my gaze, a small dust of pink hue forming on his face.

"Sure!! I'd love to!!" I beamed, controlling the excitement growing through my heart but just as expected, I failed since my body suddenly moved and I hugged Shunsuke tightly.

"S-Skye, w-what are you doing?" he stammered in embarrassment, the former small dust of pink started spreading through his whole face.

"Shun, I'm really so glad you're my friend!!" I declared, hugging him tightly, not caring if he's still breathing oxygen or not.

His blush deepened at my sudden statement, "S-S-Skye, w-w-what are you saying all of a sudden?" he questioned, obviously flustered, wrapping his arms around my waist to hug me back.

I only chuckled at his behavior and reaction before I peeled myself off of him before we go to his house to visit his newly born little sister.

---

"KYAAAAA!!" I screamed as soon as I enter the door to a particular room in my best friend's house.

My best friend, who is currently beside me, heard my unusual scream, "Huh? Are you alri-"

I immediately cut off him as I ran towards his little brother who is with his new sister, "SHE'S SO CUTE! I'M SURE SHE'LL BE VERY PRETTY WHEN SHE GROWS UP!" I declared, looking at the baby in front of me with cute, sparkling eyes.

My bluish haired best friend walked towards me afterwards, a small, gentle and reassuring smile formed across his lips, "Yeah. She's really cute."

Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind and I immediately turned my head to the guy beside me, "Can I carry her?" I asked with still an ear to ear smile.