Chapter 1 : The new APTX 4869

Note: Believe me the story gets better the more you read, the first few chapters are not that good I'm going to edit them soon, hope you enjoy it, bye :-)

Conan's pov

I was sitting reading a book and suddenly my phone rang "moshimoshi" I answered the phone it was haibara she told me that she made a new aptx 4869 and before she finished I closed the phone and went quickly to hakases house. " Haibara i'm here " she came and then gave me the drug and as usual she told me " ok Edogawa'kun  thats the new aptx 4869 I am not that sure of it , but hopefully it will work this time , don't forget that you might die from it , do you want to try it ? " I answered " of course ! " then I went to the bathroom and took it.

Haibara's pov

I was sitting waiting for kudo'kun to finish but this time he took more time then usual .

Conan's pov

I was very happy and i was thinking how i will see Ran and what will i do and were will i appear . then when i finished i went out , Haibara gasped and her face turned pale it was like she had seen a ghost then i asked her "whats wro.." i didnt complete the sentence when i heard my voice it was like a 3 years old boy then i thought "could it be" , i was scared of looking at myself when i looked , i saw myself 3 YEARS OLD  "omg ..., look at me " i was very sad and dissapointed i told haibara " whats wrong what shall i do " and at last she talked and said..........

Haibara's pov

I was very shoked when i saw kudo'kun like this and when he asked me what shall i do i couldnt speak but then i took a deep breath and answered him "wait till the drug finish its affect " he nodded then he talked to Ran in the phone with conans voice and told her that he will stay at hakases house. After he finished the call he sat with a disappointed face on him , he also didn't eat it was night and he didn't sleep he waited 24 hours but he didn't return to conan .

Conan's pov

Every minute to me was like a year, oh if i just was  7 years old again its 100 times better than three years old ,  i was scared to not be Conan again . I was very angry and dissapointed then I told haibara angrily "what now , will I stay like this my entire life "she didnt say any word .

Haibara's pov

What! Is it now my fault i told him I'm not that sure of it , how can i answer him he's not the only one thats angry , I'm angry too and i'm really disappointed with myself i thought that i did it , i thought that after trying soo many times i'll make the cure but no , every time i try more it becomes worse maybe i have to try another drug but what if it became even worse than now , aghhh it was like my mind stopped i  couldn't  say any word.

------------

Ran's pov

Conan was late at Hagases house  , and his friends ayumi , genta and mitsihiko told me that he didnt go to school, i should call him and see why didn't he go to school and when will he be back.

Conan's pov

I was sitting bored then the phone rang Agase hakase answered the phone it was Ran then I thought " I forgot everything about ran what will i tell her" i talked with her and told her" I'm sorry Rannechan some of my relatives came to hakases house and they wanted to see me can i stay one more day" "okay..then " she answered me, then i told haibara that i have just one day and that we have to do something .

Haibara's pov

One day is better than nothing but what will i do i dont have any ideas, then suddenly I had an idea.
------

Ran's pov

Conan is back at home, we were eating lunch and suddenly the bell rang i was surprised it was conan's mother!

____________________________________________________________________
How did conan come home ?

Sorry for the  short chapter i hope you like it please comment , vote or follow (if you want )  I'm still a beginner writer i apologize for my bad grammar the next chapters will be better hopefully...
thank you for reading it :)