Chapter 5 : sad yukiko

Ran: hi

Yukiko: oh hello ran'chan , we came here because we heard about what happened to conan'kun .

Ran: oh please come in , we are sorry about that

Yukiko : its okay but were is conan'kun

Ran: conan'kun were are you

Conan: oh rannechan im here

Then suddenly yukiko started crying and hugged conan with a sad face on her.

Conan: rannechan who is this

Yukiko: shin.. I mean conan'kun can't you remember me

Ran pov

I was surprised from yukiko's reaction , she is one of his far relatives , i wonder why she is so sad , and i think i heard her saying shin , maybe its my imagination , now what will i do i dont know what to do, i had never seen her like this.

Ran: its one of your relatives

Conan pov

I wonder why is she so sad im just one of her relatives not her son or something , she seem to care about me alot , if she cared so much what about her husband he is not from my relatives why did he came with her , and i also feel the strange feeling on these two too , i wonder why?!!!

Yukiko pov

When i saw shin'chan like this , i couldn't stop crying , and i was sad the most time when he said that "who is this" i just cant stop crying , i know that now ran and conan is wondering why i did that , but i couldn't control myself , i have never been that sad from years , i still cant believe that , in my birthday something like this is happening.

Ran : miss yukiko please calm down we all are sad , but we still believe that he will for sure regain his memory back , here , take this cup of water.

Yukiko: thank you , ran'chan but i dont feel like drinking water , and im sorry for that , i just couldn't control myself.

Ran : its okay , now sit down please

Yukiko: can i take conan to somewhere ,we went to it before ,maybe he will remember something

Ran: sure , but i have a question , who told you what happened to conan'kun???

Yukiko: well hakase akase told me that , because he knows that i love conan very much.

Ran pov

Then , thats it i understand now maybe agase hakase told her because he know that she loves him very much and that she have many memories with him , i thought for a second that conan is shinichi and for that reason she came because she is his mother , oh i remembered i have to call shinichi and tell him what happened.

Yukiko: ok then , ran'chan we will go now , come on conan'kun

conan:okay

Ran: bye see you later

Ran pov

They went now i have to call shinichi and tell him what happened. And i remembered something what will happen to conan'kun parents when they know , and how will i tell them , maybe i have to wait till this 3 days finish , because maybe conan will regain his memory.

_________________________________________________

What will happen when ran will call shinichi ?

Will yukiko tell the truth to conan ?