Chapter 7

The bread crew woke up and started down again the desided to break through the walls to see if it would be quicker so they did and found a tomb it looked really old it had lights on the top so Rachel shot lightning at one and all of the lights turned on turned on.
Penis
While they were searching the tomb Jim fell like he did in the beginning of all of this craziness. But now the words said,"run away you can't beat the dragon lord czar ".(za-ar, how you pronounce it) .

The crew was questioning the voice because they have amazing powers. They were also questioning because of last time there was a dragon trying to get Jim, so they were worried about the power of czar!

As they are searching the tomb Jonah touched a brick and it opened a secret room. Jonah yelled for the crew to get over here because there was spell books and swords, shields, armor, and bows. The crew thought they could beat the lord czar now but they did not know how much power czar has.

They were putting on armor and quivers also learning spells. Dylan learned ice spike,and lightning bolt. Jonah learned how to shoot fireballs and explode objects. Brianna learned how to read minds and control them. Jim learned how to go invisible and use 98% of his brain. Rachel learned to fly and teleport!