Rogue And Natsu

Rogue's P.OV.

Today I am taking Natsu to the carnival then we will take a romantic stroll on the beach before I ask him a super important question.*knock knock* I get up and answer the door. There's Natsu on the other side.

"Hey Rogue." he says glancing around nervously. He seems antsy about something.

"Natsu whats wrong? You seem nervous." I ask worriedly.

"Its nothing. Lets get going." he says grabbing my arm and running in the direction of the carnival.

Time Skip:

The first thing we did is go through the tunnel of love even though we both felt like puking. Then we played some games. Natsu wasn't too good at most of them I won alot of them. We walked back to his house to drop off our prizes before walking on the beach.

Another Time Skip:

The moon was full and the stars twinkled in the sky like diamonds. The water sparkled and the sound of the waves crashing on the beach was romantic. We walked in silence holding hands until we reached the spot I had prepared for a picnic earlier. Once we finished I pulled something out of the basket and opened it. In the box was a gold band with a nice sized sparkly diamond. I got down on one knee and looked him straight in the eye.

"Natsu." I said.

"Y-yeah Rogue?" he said nervously.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I asked. The look in his eyes went from nervousness to fear. And with that he took off running.

"NATSU! NAAATSSUUU!" I yelled trying to catch up with him. But he soon disappeared from view and I was far to out of breath to run anymore. What the heck was that about? Why did he run? Why did he look so scared? I thought as I stared in the direction he ran.

Dun dun duuuuuh!!

Author's Note: srry for it being short. Im a little under the weather today and had a bad headache so I didnt write too much this time.