Prologue

My children... from the very beginning, it was the children who gave me my power. The Springwood Slasher, that's what they called me. My reign of terror was legendary. Dozens of children would fall by my blades. Then the parents of Springwood came for me, taking justice into their own hands. When I was alive, I might have been a little naughty, but after they killed me, I became something much, much worse. The stuff nightmares are made of. The children still feared me, and their fear gave me the power to invade their dreams, and that's when the fun REALLY began. Until they figured out a way to forget about me. To erase me completely. Being dead wasn't a problem, but being forgotten, now that's a BITCH. I can't come back if nobody remembers me. I can't come back if nobody's afraid. I had to search the bowels of Hell, but I found someone, someone who'll make 'em remember. He may get the blood, but I'll get the glory, and that fear is my ticket home. Or so I thought.

*flashback*
Jason, my special, special boy. Do you know what your gift is? No matter what they do to you, you cannot die. You can never die. You've just been sleeping, honey. But now, the time has come to wake up. Mommy has something she wants you to do. I need you to go to Elm Street. The children have been very bad on Elm Street. Rise up, Jason. Your work isn't finished. Hear my voice and live again. Make them remember me, Jason. Make them REMEMBER WHAT FEAR TASTES LIKE.
[after Jason leaves, Mrs. Voorhees morphs into Freddy Krueger]
I've been away from my children for far too long.
*end of flashback*

But Jason couldn't stop killing! He just kept killing! So I had to stop him. But those stupid kids got in my way!

I found my way back to hell. Soon everyone forgot about me again. So I had to find someone new. Someone who was easier to manipulate. Someone who knew when to stop. His name....Michael Myers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a question. Should I allow some people to create a character? I was thinking about it, but I would be afraid that some people might get mad if I make them die, ya know? So I'm not sure if I should let people in my book or not. If I did, would you join?

Anyway, I hope you like the prologue. Most of it actually came from Freddy vs Jason. Well everything besides the ending. I had to do that in order to make this prologue work like I wanted to.