1

"And I will see you in the next video! Buh bye!" Your boyfriend, Mark waved at the camera, smiling. He turned off his camera and looked at you with q goofy grin.

You smiled and went over to him so he can kiss you on your head. You both giggled as you sat on his lap. "What do you want for dinner?" You asked him

He wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a evil grin. "You~."
He giggled again and started to nibble on your neck which made you laugh. "Mark~~!" You giggled

Mark stopped and grinned at you. "Some of your famous Mac and cheese would be nice."

You put your hands on your hips. "If I keep feeding you that your going to get fat!" You teased.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Worth it~!" He smiled at you. You giggled. "Okay let me start on it." You kissed his nose and went off to the kitchen to start on the Mac and cheese.

You saw a shadow pass by and stopped.
What was that? You thought. After a few seconds you shrugged your shoulders and went to start on the food.

You hear footsteps and turn around to see Mark standing at the counter. He smiled creepily and walked towards you slowly. His eyes were a eerie red. "Oh hey Markimoo! Dinner is almost ready, wanna try a sample?" You got a tiny spoon and scooped up a bit of Mac and cheese on it. "Taste some."

Suddenly without warning, Mark pinned you down to counter, causing you to drop your spoon. You were about to say something when he forced his lips on you. You blushed deeply.

He broke the kiss and panted heavily, he stared at your neck and dove for it. He was being rough and you didn't know how to respond to this. He looked up at you and grinned. He pulled down your tank top sleeve and that's when you knew he was going to far.

"Mark stop." You said firmly, and you tried to push him off. His eyes turned back to normal and he look a bit scared. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?!"

"Am I okay? Are you okay?" You stuck your tongue out playfully. "I'm still a lady Mark and you must ask me for permission." You teased kissing his cheek.

Mark let out a forced laugh. "Heh...heh...yeah totally." He messed with his hair. "Um so you ready to eat?"

You nodded and got two bowls out and filled them with Mac and cheese. You also got some left over chicken from last night. Why was Mark acting strange? Eh it's not that important.

Mark finished quickly and strangely didn't ask for seconds, which he always did. "U-Um recording really tired me out babe, I'm going to bed early."

"oh...alright." You kissed his cheek and watched him go to bed.

Is Mark okay?.....