Intro

God, I loved the night. It brought me joy in the, for me, almost unbearable heat during the day. It was summer time in Los Angeles. And at 2 am I found myself walking bare foot. I gazed over Venice beach's long and outstrechted view. The sea was a spectacle of dark blue and the moon made it's way up. I felt the weight on my feet switch as I gazed at all the pretty constalations in the sky.

“I’m scared to get close and I hate being alone, I long for that feeling to not feel alone.

The higher I get, the lower I sink, I can’t drown my demons they know how to swim.”

The waves where crashing at my feet. As I looked down I could feel the cold water making it's way up my legs. I walked in deeper enjoying the soft touch of the sand. For some reason I was drawn to this place like I’ve never been drawn to anything before. It was not like I was searching for it, it simply fell into my lap. Without noticing it a first, but it became more clear each day. Like for example, when you find yourself in a museum staring at a painting. At first you just see the painting and it's frame. And if tge painting is interresting you will start thinking about it. The picture will get inside of your head, you want to understand it's meaning. So you make up a story that fits your idea of what is going on. But the longer you think about it the more complicated it gets. 

Click on the lower right to start reading chapter I! Have fun!