Chapter I MEETING

It felt like hours, even though our mutual stare lasted seconds. I saw your lashes waver up and down slower than the arizona wind itself. Your lips where moving but it seemed as my trance filtered out all the noise. I felt my warm breath and saw the flashes of cameras, who where trying to catch a glimp of your face. I wish I could hear your voice, everyone else seemed to, they where laughing at you and the guys, trying to get your autograph. I couldn't stop staring. 

“Are… are you alright?” as soon as you touched my arm it felt like lightening, like an electric fire that was burning my flesh away exposing my heart. I shook my head. “God I’m sorry, I’m so sorry” I looked at your fingers, I felt the grip of your hand firmly around my arm. You let go but your eyes didn’t loose track of my movements. Embarrasment took me over as I carefully made my way through the croud. “R, what are you doing? That’s Oliver Sykes man!” Casie whispered in my ear. “We have to get out of here Cas, I feel like such an idiot” I took her by the hand and dragged her along.

“Ey bird!” I hear a yell and I turned around as quick as any human would’ve. “shut up” “God damn it you guys are all the same, why don't you” I stopped half sentence to see Oliver standing the opposite of me. “Didn't you want to get my eh autograph?” he half smiled with wide eyes. I returned by giving him a full on shocked look as I stottered “I, yeah, I, I, have to go”. “Where are you going then? What’s the rush?” “I, eh, no rush” “Do I make you shy?” “Hey! Don’t be so cocky, I just have other matters to attend” “Are you English, cause you don’t sound like a true “Americano” if you know what I mean”, “I believe that’s non of your buisiness”, I walked off never letting go of Cassies hand. "Don't you worry Oliver, she's a very nice girl!" Cas shouted to Oli as I turned around watching him scratch his head. He must be thinking: what a weirdo.

As soon as we found the monster tent I grabbed a few dollars from my pocket and smashed it on the counter. "Two please", I tried to smile and gladly the lady returned it. "I feel so stupid Cas, but I couldn't stay there, I've never had this feeling before" "Oeh, you like him don't you" "Stop it" I gave her a soft push and both of us laughed. "Aura and Oliver sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G", she grabbed my hand and pointed "They'll be on in half an hour, want to look for the stage and find a nice spot?" "Sure!". Cassie always had here ways of lifting my spirit. 

After a few minutes of walking in the sand we found the main stage "Woah" with wide eyes we looked at how gigantic is looked in comparison to the other ones on Warped Tour. "This is going to be" "EPIC!" "Jinx" Cas giggled as she grabbed my hand, leading me to the front "Wow, you wanna go first row?" "Hell yeah, what did you think, I'll stand by the bar in the back, heck no!" I followed her until we reached the front of the stage on the side. "It actually is a good spot, unlike the centre I feel like I have still space to breathe".