Chapter Two

[ Present Time ]
Pov-Sally

I gripped onto Natalie's hand harder as we walked further down the hall, people of all different kinds were entering rooms. Pale white faces, or even no faces. Slim, Plump, all kinds. They all were rough in the face, you could see the feelings they felt in their eyes. Who are these 'people'?

Natalie opened a door and gestured me to enter, so I did. The room was just like my room. Like the one I had a my house. It was pink, beautiful. I always loved my room. It was just so pretty, and full of love.

She looked at me, "Old memories, huh?" She broke the moment and said calmly.

I looked back and nodded, then looking back around the room.

"You know you can talk to me, I know it's hard at first but I mean it'll get easier to talk to us." She spoke and looked down. "We're kinda gross looking, but I mean we all are. Just like you."

I gave a unsure face, not knowing what she meant by 'we'.

"Look in the mirror." She responded, looking at my mirror.

I walked over, looking at the table that sat in front of it. Smiling at the beautiful pink things sitting in front of me.

I looked up at the mirror and my smile soon faded. It felt as if someone just stabbed me. Who is was that? That is not me. I looked at my dress, worn, blood covered and missing pieces. My nice white tights, covered in disgusting blood stains and few holes and my shoes, beautiful shoes. Covered in mud. None of this compared to the way my face looked, it was bloody and looked like someone punched me. I almost cried. But, thankfully Natalie broke the silence.

"Sally, it's okay. You're okay." She looked upset, like she had seen this before. Seen someone so upset before.

"W... What happened to me?" Stuttered out of my lips.

"A lot, a very lot." She came closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "But, you're okay. You're okay here."