Chapter Eight-The hook man only comes out at night-New York; 1963

"But we can't go there!". Marie said.

      "It's fine, I'll protect you", Peter said.

      "No. I'm going", Marie undid the seatbelt. She grabbed the passenger-side door.

       "Look, nothing-", Peter panicked.

        "The hook man only comes out at night", Marie said.

         "The hook man is an Urban Legend. It is not real", Peter closed the passenger-side door. "La leyenda urbana is real", Marie said.

          And then they heard the sound of footsteps.

          And, before either of them could do anything, the hook man scrapped the wicked look across the red colored 1961 Chrysler's left-side of the car.

          "He's here!", Marie yelled. She kicked the passenger-side door with her right shoes. Once the glass smashed, she ran away towards the cold, dark road.

~~~

Peter screamed, as the hook man rammed the hook into the driver's-side door. Then, as the killer rammed the hook onto his chest, blood gushed from the deep wound. And, within seconds, Alan Maygrove yanked the hook out of his victims' body, and then left the hook in the side of the driver's-side door as a warning to all of the sex mad New York teenagers who dared to go out at night.

~~~

Page 8

The hook man only comes out at nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें