Memories

*Jade's P.O.V*

The next morning I woke up and checked my phone it was 10:15am. Oh goodness! Harry was coming at 11. I quickly got out of bed, rushed to the washroom, took a quick shower and blow dried my hair then I went to my closet to find something to wear. Why am I getting so nervous? I shook my head and got an outfit. Deciding to pick a pair of black leggings with a dark forest green sweater paired with black suede heeled boots seemed good enough. It was getting really cold. Christmas is coming soon as well. I quickly changed into my outfit and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat before I left with Harry.

As I was searching for food, the door bell rang. He was here. I took a deep breath to calm down and prepare to see him after these years. Sure I saw him on tabloids and on tv but in person how much did he change? I went to the door and opened to reveal him as he literally jumped onto me for a hug. I was caught off guard but I hugged him back. He buried his face in my neck and mumbled how much he missed me. He then removed me from his embrace and held my shoulders looking at me. "Hi to you too, Harry" I chuckled. He chuckled with me. "Gosh I missed you so much Jade. I can't believe I'm finally seeing you after so many years" he said as he held my hands. "You've changed a lot. 360 right now" I laughed at him, he didn't change at all. I twirled around for him as he looked at me. "I missed you too.." I said sincerely and hugged him once again. "So shall we go now?" He said as he smiled with his dimples showing. "Yep" I smiled back and with that we left to go out.

I actually can't believe he was finally back in my life. I felt the happiness again that I once felt. I feel stupid now to have let him go. I should've understood his need. But now, I'm going to start over without letting him know and keep him in my life as a best friend... It will be hard, yes, for me.. But I'm going to try.. My best..

We got into his Range Rover. It was the same one he had few years back. The memories faded back in when I remembered the last night on Sophia and Liam's official engagement party. I shook off the thoughts and smiled as Harry started talking about his career and life with the boys.

We spent the day going to different places, Harry took me to this mini carnival that was prepared for early Christmas. He then took me to the movies to watch a movie. It was romantic, the movie I mean.. Yeah.. The movie. Then he took me to have late lunch at an Italian restaurant. And now he was driving to a "secret location" where he wouldn't tell me. We were in the middle of a conversation when my phone rang. I picked it up "yeah, Jade speaking.. What?? I can't right now.. Come on Justine I can't come right now, I'm busy.. Ok.. Fine.. I'll be there in a bit" "what happened, Jade?" Harry asked me. "Ugh.. Apparently they need me to do a photo shoot for my birthday.. Since I cancelled on them for yesterday they want me to come in today.." I said. "Oh.." He said. "I'm so sorry, Harry.. I didn't know about this at all.." "No, it's totally fine, Jade" he smiled weakly. "Where do you want me to drop you off?" He asked me. I told him the location and he drove to there in silence. I feel so bad cancelling on him but I had to go..

He dropped me off and got out of his Audi as well. "I'm so sorry again, Harry" I told him once again. He smiled at me "look Jade, it's perfectly fine" he hugged me for a solid minute or two. Then he was about to kiss me on my cheek and I got confused so i turned my head to him and he kissed me awfully close to my mouth, but still on the cheek. "Shit,Harry" I gasped. He laughed. "It's okay Jade. You're my girl. Mistakes happen" he laughed once again and waved me a goodbye as he got into his Audi once again and drove off. A smile was then plastered on my face as I touched my cheek. With that I left to go in the building to do this shitty photo shoot that interrupted Harry and I.

Author's note: PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE 💕