White And Gold

*Jade's P.O.V*

Yesterday was the last concert before Harry and I's marriage.. The marriage will take place in a week. Everyone's rushing around doing tasks as they're told. The management wanted all of us to participate in this wedding and make it look extremely "precious". Liam and Louis are in charge of the venue and decorations, Niall is in charge of the food choices.. As if he would actually leave some for us. Zayn is in charge of the colour combinations and small touches of everything. Lottie and Lou as usual, with makeup. Perrie made it yesterday to attend the concert while Sophia and Eleanor will be coming soon before the wedding. There are a bunch of other people in charge of the whole wedding as well.

It's awful to see how much effort everyone's putting in to make this wedding look perfect.. If only this wedding was real.

After an hour of tossing and turning around, I finally got up to leave the hotel room and find something to eat. I'm extremely nervous about this whole wedding situation. I'm regretting.. To feed so many lies to the people in my life.. My parents.. Sighing, instead of going to the kitchen, I sat on the love seat by the big window of the suite. The sun is shinning brightly, bringing light all the around the place. I picked my phone to check through Twitter as the door knocked. Harry's room door was opened with no one inside.. He must be somewhere out. I walked towards the room and opened to reveal Perrie and Harry. "Hiiiii good morning, Jadeee!!" She squealed and gave me a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back. "Good morning to you too, Perrie" Harry gave me a small smile, which I returned. I let Perrie go and invited her to come in. "Perrie's here to take you dress shopping." Harry spoke as he picked up an apple and ate. My smiled turned into frown immediately "Oh." Was all I said. Perrie came over and held my hands and looked over at Harry. Harry then nodded and started walking to his room. "Look, Jade. I know this will be hard. But you're strong.. You can make it." She said. I briefly nodded at her. "Just think of this as a dress up party" she smiled. Dress up party.. If only. "Now let's go, we have the whole day to get your dress and trust me that's very short" she said and pushed me towards my room for me to get ready. "Alrighttttt, I'm going" I laughed and went in to change.

*****

"Check this one" Perrie handed me a dress. It had a few white sequin designs on the waist line. "Nah, I don't quite like the design" I said honestly. "Hmm" she said and started searching for more. I looked through some dresses as well to find a good one. "Hello" the shop assistant interrupted me. "Ms. Jade, right?" She asked. "Yeah?" I replied her. "Oh, there is an appointment booked for you. I am supposed to show you some dresses." She said. "Ohh, right,right" Perrie came and said. "Mr. Styles, specifically gave some suggestions for the dress, which we designed a few dresses for you, based on." What. Harry gave suggestions? "Omg, really? Show us" Perrie said excitedly. "Gladly" the shop assistant said and left to the dressing room. Why would he give suggestions for the dress? "You're so lucky, Jade. Harry's sense of style is bomb, I tell you" Perrie said as she sat on a chair. "I hope" I said chuckling. The assistant came out with the designed dresses and hug them in front of Perrie and I. Oh. My. Goodness. I swear.. "They're beautiful" I said placing my hand on my mouth as I looked at all of them. "Mr.Styles specifically gave a lot of detailed instructions on what designs to use for this dress" the assistant told me as she pointed at a dress. It was absolutely stunning. It had golden details all over the dress with a beautiful neckline. He wanted to design my dress..? The shop assistant handed me a note pad and chuckled. "Exactly what Mr.Styles said" i opened the note pad to see what he said. "Golden details. Golden is nice. She'll look perfect in it. A lot on top, little lines on bottom. Nice neckline, is it called sweetheart neckline? Um. Make it pretty." My heart fluttered at the thought that he said I'll look perfect in it.. But then again, it's because he thinks of me as his best friend.. And he had to for the act.. "He hasn't seen the dress yet though. He doesn't know how we made it so we're scared" the assistant spoke. Perrie chuckled which made the assistant chuckle as well. "Go try it on, Jade." Perrie spoke and pointed towards the dressing room. I nodded and walked to try it on. It actually fits, perfectly. Did he give my dress size as well? He wouldn't know it though. Zipping up the back of the dress, I walked out to show it to Perrie. "Oh. My. Goodness. Jade. You look perfect" Perrie said in admiration. I looked in the mirror and observed. It actually looked nice. I didn't expect to look nice in a wedding dress. I didn't even expect to be in a wedding dress. It's a dream of girls to be in a wedding dress and get married to whom they love. I'm technically going to live the dream but  as an act. It is going to be a dress up party. "You have to get this one, Jade." "It's fits perfectly as well" Perrie came over and looked at the dress. "Mr. Styles gave your dress size as well." The assistant added. So he did give my size. "There's no way, you're leaving this. I swear to god if Zayn bought me this, I'll marry him a gazillion times" she said. I laughed at her words and she joined in with me. "Alright. I'll get this one" I said. "Great, you're payment has been made already, let me pack it for you and we'll help you deliver it." The shop assistant said. "What, it's been paid?" I asked her. Don't tell me he paid for this too. "Yes, Mr. Styles has paid for all these dresses since they're designed specifically based on what he told us." Oh. "Okie, thank you." Perrie interrupted me and pulled me by my arm. "Go get changed, dress is ready" she said. I can't believe this. I swear ready made bridal dresses from shops likes these are worth our whole college tuition and I swear to god this dress must be worth our whole life. Goodness.. Another gift from him. Fake truth..