Girl

Kelsie's pov

We all were watching a movie, Beauty And The Beast, to be specific. Niall had wrapped his arms around me and dozed off.
Louis grabbed my chin and kissed me on my temple.
"God.. You're the one that keeps me sane." he whispered..

I just smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Did Liam really complain to your father about your moma." I whispered to him
"Yes, I did." said a tiny voice in my ear.

I turned my head around to see Liam crouching down. He kissed me on the lips and pinched my cheeks.
I felt movement beside me,  Niall was sleeping and he was squirming around to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

"I think we should sleep now." I whispered again. "It's too early t-"
"As you wish. " Harry interrupted Louis as he put me on his shoulder.

I squealed loudly which caused Niall to shout at all of us.  "Let me sleep, Motherfuckers!"
We giggled quietly and walked out of the living room.

Harry laid me down on the bed and joined me few minutes later. I kissed his bruised cheek.

Hold on! Did I tell you that Louis is mad at Harry?
Oh well,  he is..
The reason is,  Harry told Louis that he was Harry's French maid.  Louis got angry and let's say that Harry had a bruised cheek with a busted lip. Louis had a cut on his cheek.

"You are the best person in the world. I don't know why we hated you so much to hurt you." Harry whispered in my ear.
"But don't worry everything is fine now. You are our mate and nobody else is going to steal what is our from us, at least not from me. Not trying imply that boys will leave you or anything like that. Just telling you how much I love you."

"Aww.. Harry, I love you too. That's the sweetest thing ever."

Harry started to lean towards me and our lips were inches apart.
"Wait, have you kissed before?"
I nodded.
Suddenly, his posture stiffened and before we could do anything, Louis called out for us.

We quickly went outside as Harry held my hand tightly. He was fuming!

"This better be serious." he mumbled quietly.

"What is it, Louis?"
"There is someone, who, specifically wants to meet you Haz." Louis said.

Something was wrong. Louis' eyes said everything. We walked further into the room and saw a girl.

Was she his girlfriend? Is she pregnant? What does she want? Is Harry going to leave me now?

Zayn turned me around and wrapped his arms around me. He led me into the kitchen and made me sit on the counter As he sat on the stool.
"What's going on?" I asked
"Nothing too serious baby."
"Who is she, then?"
" Our one and only sister."
"She is so pretty. I thought she was Harry's girlfriend."

Zayn laughed and looked back at me. "We are lucky to have you."

I blushed and looked down at my hands.
"That was embarrassing. "

"I don't think so.. " He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my lap.
I brush my fingers through his hair.

"You are so cute." he mumbled

"Kelsieeeee..... Uhh?" in came Harry with his sister, but got quiet when he saw Zayn's head on my lap. 

"Mind getting up, Zayn?" Their sister said and walked closer to me. 

"...And you must be Kelsie?" She spoke softly.
"Uh.. Hi?"
"Hello. My name is Adele." I smiled.
She sat beside Zayn on the empty stool.  
"Well boys,  now I can fully embarrass you all." she said and turned to me.

"You know what Kelsie?" she paused as boys started to glare at her.

"They used to tell me that there is this cute girl in there school..... And I never believed them till now. I used to laugh at them and say that every girl in their school is a whore. Oopps... Guess I was wrong." she laughed

"Adele! You can go back now and it's Kelsie's bed time."

"Shut the Eff up, Liam! Nobody sleeps at 8 pm." Adele and held my hand.

"She sleeps. So, leave her hand." Liam said and came forward .

"I just wanna spend some time with her then I'll leave." she pouted
"Okay but only for one hour. That is till 9 pm." Louis said.

"Fine. Let's go upstairs. " Adele grabbed my hand and led me inside a random room.

"Okay, I know few things about you and I'd like to know more about you. I think we can be BFFs." Adele squealed.

"So tell me, have you guys mated yet?" I choked on my saliva.
"Oh my gosh!  I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that."
"I-It's okay." I said

Suddenly Liam barges in the room.
"That is so inappropriate, Adele!" he said and sat beside me.
"Go away Liam! I want to talk to her not you." she gritted

"Deal with it." he mumbled and wrapped his atm around my waist.

...........

LOVE YOU GUYS
VOTE.COMMENT.
If you're still reading it.