o n e

☁️Chloe Gilinsky
I woke up to the sound of my bestfriends singing me happy birthday gosh how I love them.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHLOEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

"Wow thank you guys, I love you so much."
Here I am, in bed sharing this wonderful moment with my bestfriends Kylie, Stas, and Jordyn. We all met in elementary school then Kylie got homeschooled but we stayed in touch and here we are all grown up together. I wouldn't trade them for the world.
"Get up we have to go to the mall to shop for your party!" Said Stas
"Sure let me get dressed and I'll be right back" (her outfit above/on the side)

-at the mall-
We just arrived at the mall and Kylie invited Tyga I don't mind him. I really don't have my mind set on anything. I'm walking around and then I bump into someone.
"I'm so sorry"
"Watch where you're going bitch"
"Okay wow excuse me for apologizing damn" I walked away because if I start a fight it won't end well.
-19 shops later-
We have been walking around all day and I finally found the perfect outfit (outfit will be shown in the next chapter)
I really hope this goes out as planned and nothing goes wrong.
I took out my phone and texted Jack
J: Jack C: Chloe
C: still on for tonight?
J: yeah me, JJ, Sammy, and Nate are coming.
C: great can't wait
J: sis can I ask you something?
C: sure
J: can I get my girlfriend too?
C: umm sure I guess but I gotta go
J: bye
I'm pretty pumped since Sammy is coming I've always had a slight crush on him but they have a bro code where they aren't allowed to date their bestfriend's sister and it would kind of be awkward between Sammy and Jack but I don't mind. And Nate has a thing for Stas he told me and I promised to not tell anyone. Tonight is going to be great.
______________________________
word count : 380
Hey loves this is my first chapter hope you enjoyed it if their is any confusion feel free to ask me love you all
-R