f i v e

☁️Chloe Gilinsky
I can't believe Sammy asked me to be his girlfriend. I'm so happy but thoughts are running around my head.

How am I supposed to tell jack.

I know Jack won't accept it but he will sometime soon.

"Hey babe." Sammy said and sat next to me. "Hello" I said
He was gonna say something but my friend Andrea called.
"Hey Andrea"
"Hey Chloe I need you to come over and film a YouTube video with me."
"Okay I'll be over in a few bye."
"Bye girl."
"Sorry babe I have to go to Andrea's." I said

"Yeah it's fine I'm going to a party today." He said.
"Okay but don't do anything you'll regret. I trust you. And now I'll leave to get ready. Bye babe." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I went upstairs changed into (outfit above) and headed out the door. I got in my car and turned on the radio. Her house wasn't far away so it was a 5 minute drive.

I got there, I opened the door since it's never locked so I walked in. Where could Andrea be she's usually sitting watching tv. She's probably setting up the camera.

-20 minutes later-
I've been waiting and she hasn't come down yet. Whatever I'll go upstairs to her room. I was standing in front of her room. And decided to scare her because why not. I stood in front of her door and got ready.

I opened the door with my leg and screamed. She screamed back harder and held on to a boy's shirt I really couldn't tell who he was.

Kian? But I thought they broke up she would have told me. Who is that guy?

I went closer. It was Kenny. Not Kenny holland. My Kenny. I hugged him so tight because I missed him a lot.

"Kenny I missed you so much" I said hugging him. "Damn I missed you too Chloe." He said back.

"How do you guys know each other?" Andrea said. "Okay well once I was getting ice-cream and he came and sat with me. We learned about each other and we got each other's numbers and long story short we became really good friends." I said.

"Oh. What a small world. Now Kenny leave we wanna film a video." Andrea said.

"Can I watch? please. Please." Kenny said with puppy eyes. "Fine" she said laughing. "Let's start, but wait this is a q&a right?" "Yeah I tweeted the fans out telling them to ask us questions using the hashtag #AskCandrea." "Okay."
A:Andrea C:Chloe K:Kenny
A: Hey guys it's Andrea and I'm back with a new video with my close friend Chloe Gilinsky.
C: Hey guys.
A: So I asked you guys to tweet me questions with the hashtag #AskCandrea and we will answer some of your questions. Kenny our friend will be reading us the questions from behind the camera so let's get started.
K: Q1: Anyone special out there?
A: Well yes I have a crush on a boy but I don't think he likes me back but that's life.
C: My someone special is my boyfriend and I'll have to ask him if I can mention his name right now I'll call him.
"Hey babe" "Can I ask you a question?" "We are filming a q&a and they want to know who you are can I say your name?" "Okay bye love you."
C: He said no. Sorry guys. I'll give you a hint tho his name starts with the letter S.
We went on with the video I had a lot of fun.
A: Thank you guys for watching please give this video a thumbs up.
C: And subscribe to Andrea because she's a queen. And follow us on all of our social media. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ChloeGilinsky and add me on snapchat : Chloezz
A: Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Andrearussett and add me on snapchat : andwizzle
C: And thank you Kenny for asking us questions. Go follow him on Instagram @kenny he is a photographer.
A: Bye guys see you next week with a new video.
That was a lot of fun.
_____________________________
word count : 711
Another filler chapter :)