t h r e e

☁️Chloe Gilinsky
I haven't been talking to anyone that much I've stayed in my room for 2 days I don't know what has gotten into me I feel so alone I feel abandoned i just hate myself right now and I don't know what to do "maybe your just down because of Meredith and Sam"

I said to myself no that couldn't be it.
I decide to meet up with my friend Vivan. She gives great advice for a 16 y/o not gonna lie.

-ring, ring, ring-
C:Chloe V:Vivan
C: hey Vivan
V: hey Chloe
We talked for a while
.
.
C: wanna hangout today?
V: yeah sure pick me up at 3 I'll send you the address bye babe.
C: bye
I was so glad that I had some plans because damn I felt lonely.

I went to take bath to get Sammy off my mind. I filled the bath with water and put a bath bomb inside. I got inside and just thought about life and how it was ten years ago and how it is now.
And one thing bothered me the most was my past and my childhood.
In my childhood I was bullied and my dad abused my physically and mentally and I just didn't know what to do.

I sat their crying silently. I'm just glad that it's all over. I was too caught up in my thoughts to even realize someone was knocking the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" I yelled
"It's me" yelled the person it sounded like a boy. So I assumed it was Tyga.
"Tyga use Kylie's bathroom I'm taking a bath we discussed this before." I said shaking my head and chuckling.
"It's not Tyga its Sammy."
"Oh." Was all I managed to say.
"What do you want Sammy?"
"Can we talk after?"
"I'm mean yeah sure."
-after bath-

I was now braiding my hair it was still 11 so I had time to relax. But then I remembered that Sammy wanted to talk to me.
"Sammy" I called out. No response  "Sammy" again no response. I walked to Anastasia's room. "Hey Stas have you seen Sammy?"
"Oh yeah he is in jordyn's room since she's in NYC, he's with Meredith."
"Oh okay" It felt like my heart dropped into my stomach.
"Hey, Chloe I know that you like Sammy and well Meredith I don't know she just showed up out of nowhere but hey trust me you'll find a better guy who loves you and maybe Sammy doesn't actually like her maybe, she's not leaving him alone." She chuckled.
"Thank you Stas, anyways how did you know that I like Sammy?"
"Hahaha it's cute because when you talk about him you get jumpy and super happy."
"Oh wow how come I've never noticed thank you anyway see later"
"Bye Chloe"
I went to Jordyn's room and there she was going through Jordyn's clothes.
"Excuse me Meredith I don't think Jordyn would be happy so just don't touch her stuff. Sammy you said you wanted to talk to me?" I wasn't in the room I was standing at the door. So he came outside of the room and closed the door behind him.
S:Sammy C:Chloe
S: what has gotten into you. You seem so down and your always in your room. You don't eat you aren't as happy as you were.
C: I don't know why honestly.
S: what do you mean you don't know there must be a reason.
C: see Sammy this isn't as easy as you think I don't know what to say I don't know what to do and I don't know how to feel. And now I'm gonna go because I have to meet up with a friend if Kylie asks where am I tell her I'm out with Vivian.
S: who's that?
C: an old friend of mine.
S: girl or a boy?
C: why do you care?
S: because I care.
C: you have something else to care about goodbye Samuel have a good day.
S: goodbye Chloe and don't call me that.
____________________________
word count : 682
Filler chapter :)