chapter 4

Stephanie pov

I was laying down eating ice cream watching love and hiphop. TV shows like this always made me laugh because I knew my life was way more drama free then their crazy ass. I herd my phone ring and knew it couldn't of been nobody else But jodey corny ass.

Text Convo

My Headache ; Steph You Miss Daddy?

Meh ; NO!

My Headache ; Dont be like that babe I miss you already! :-*

Meh ; Noo you dont because if you did you wouldn't Have left me. !

I wanted to cry just texting his ass. I hated that he had that effect of me. He finally texted me back.

My headache ; FINE BE LIKE THAT IM OUT TO THE CLUB AND IMA GO.FUCK MAD BITCHES! HOLLA ..

I didnt even bother writting back that shit pissed me all the way off. he knew how to get under my skin and I knew he was dead ass serious to. I dont know Why I stay smfh. I put my phone on silent and finished watching my shows.

Wanda pov

We all in the club chilling And shit I look Over and see Monica all Hugged up with stephanies man. that's crazy that's her sister and she would do something so low like that wow. This the same nigga she be dogging out talking mad shit about. Dont get me wrong Monica was my ride or die for sure. But Steph was my home girl to and I didn't like what I was seeing so i took a picture of them. I was sure I was going to send this shit to Steph later and ill check Monica ass about it to.

Monica pov

I had 1 to many drinks. I mean I was knocking them back, all these different guys kept buying me drinks and I was loving it. I could see jodey walking over to me so i turnt around. He came right over and put his lips on my neck. I moved it to the side so he can have a better view. I dont Know if it was the drinks or if I just wanted to fuck but jodey had my thong soaked. This Is my sister man I cant do this to her. Jodey put his hand on my breast then Down between my legs. Good thing it was dark in here because my eyes were closed and I was moving up and down.

" ahhh Jodey that shit feels so good

" You want this Di** Maaa? "

Something took over me because next thing you knee my tounge was Down his throat and we was in my car going back to my place.

Jodey pov

I woke up next to Monica and was bugging out. How the fuck did I get here? why am I here? I looked over and seen Monica naked. I was pissed at my self that I had even went That far to fuck Monica. This was Stephanie sister I dont how the hell i could do something like this to her. I got up so quick and got dressed. I had to go to Steph house to speak to her And let her know everything that happened, It was a mistake I didn't mean for none of this to happen i sware. I walked out the room and out the door. I knew I had to call a cab because I guess Monica drove. I was Going Crazy trying to see how I was Going to tell.Stephanie that I slept with her sister. I'm always talking shit sayin how I'm going to leave her and cheat on her but I love her crazy ass ,, She does everything for me no lie. Damn Yoo I fucked up Biggg Time.