chapter 23 The End !

7 Years Later

stephanie pov

Kelly come On baby , Lets go back to Daddy. me and jodey got back together after 2 years of us being apart , I knew true love would bring us right back to each other thou. we have a beautiful 2 year old daughter name kelly. She looks just like her father with my long hair . It took a while for jodey to deal with me but he finally got it together. im still dealing with my hiv but i take my medication everyday so ill be fine and my daughter didn't come out with it so that's a blessing. Life is Great , Me and my family moved to New york to start our life and move away from all the drama. As for monica She turnt to stripping And about a year ago she got arrested for killing one of the girls there so they sentenced her to 15+ years. after the whole keshon thing she really was going thru it . she didn't kill him but a year later he killed himself . i guess he couldn't deal with the pain of jason being gone. i didnt really care i had my family that ive always wanted and im happy now.

" Baby Girl come over here and Give daddy some sugar. "

" Who you talking to jodey me or kelly ?"

" You Girl "

I walked over to him and kissed his lips.

" ewwwwww "

we both looked at our daughter and laughed. Jodey ran after kelly to tickle her . My family wasn't perfect but we was all worth it. Loyalty Is Just a word in my book But ill always remain true to my Family.