First Letter of the second year

Dear Michael,
April 6, 2013,

You looked at me today. I swore when our eyes met mine breath stuck in my throat, the room seemed to stand still. I don't exactly know when I fell in love with you. Maybe I don't exactly love you. I don't know what this feeling is. If this is love I want to feel it forever. I like the way my heart flutters every time I see you, or the smile that spreads upon my face every time I hear your voice. Its exciting and fun. I never grow tired of seeing you. But you, your smile isn't as bright as it use to be and I wish I could cheer you up. Not be so scared to come and ask if you are alright.

I sighed as I looked at the letter I just wrote. The ending was a bit disappointing. But it was all I could say. Maybe I could finally get up enough nerve to talk to him. No, I'm JoAnna Nixoson and I would never be bold enough to do something like that. He wouldn't even know who I was. But was I insane to write him every single school day? I had almost two hundred letters for him, but it was also refreshing to feel like I had someone else to talk too.

"Anna, come downstairs to eat." I heard my mother yell from downstairs. I sighed as I stood up and made my way down.