Chapter Seven-Not Edited

Ethan Faith

My laced black converse hit the pavement, the sky seemed so much cleaner than yesterday, but the air outside was so much colder than. Alison was nice enough to wash my blood soaked uniform, my coat wasn't dirty but she had to lend me a scarf and some gloves.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, Alison was walking really slow. Her eyes were glued onto the concrete floor in front of her. She buried her head into her red scarf and sighed.

"What's wrong" my voice seemed to have startled her. She jumped, her icy blue eyes locked with mine.

"You scared me" she whispered looking away from me before walking.

I walked next to her and ruffled her long black hair with my gloved hand, "How?" My lips began tugging at the corners and I couldn't hold back the smile.

She looked up at me, her cheeks tinted a nice red. Her icy blue eyes for once weren't intense but calm.

I found myself staring into her eyes, I could feel my face going hot.

Alison quickly looked away and proceeded to walk faster. I stood there for a couple of seconds before walking at the same paste close behind her. My heart was racing so fast, I could hear it in my ears.

The school seemed closer than before, Alison hurried in but before she could disappear with the rest of the kids I grabbed her hand.

She turned to stare at me, "What?"

I gulped before smiling,"Meet me here during lunch."

She looked at me, nodded her head, before slipping away from my grasp.

The students around us stared at me, as if I were crazy. My eyes wandered to some brown eyes that I was so familiar with. Sophia walked up to me, grabbed my forearm, and dragged me away.

She stopped abruptly, making me bump into her.
"What the hell Ethan? You disappear for 2 days and when I do see you, your hanging out with the Porcelain Girl."

Her face was red, I could tell she was mad. "Calm down Sophia, Ali-The Porcelain Girl found me and decided to help me. I've been with for the past 2 days."

"What happened to you?" The one question I've been trying to avoid.

"Umm, well...Jackson beat the crap out of me" well that went well.

Her eyes widen with horror, "OMG are you okay?"

"Sophia i'm alright, but Jackson is going to pay for this."

Sophia glared at me "Ethan Faith, don't you dare cause trouble."

I tuned around and walked away, my gloved hands curled into fists.

How could she not understand the pain that bastard made me go through?

I walked into class, looking around for the one person I despised.

His blue eyes locked with mine, a wide smile was plastered onto his stupid face.

"Ethan, I didn't think you would make it" he yelled from across the room.

My body moved on its own, I began to approach him with a scowl on my face.

In a matter of seconds we were face to face. "What's wrong Ethan baby, are you going to cry?"

I growled at his response, before I could do anything, two arms wrapped around my waist.

I turned around hoping top see Alison but I only saw Sophia. A part of me seemed upset but I didn't understand why.

"Okay, lets say this, you can redeem yourself by fighting me, again. Today, at lunch, behind the school" he was smirking. This asshole was smirking.

I took a couple of deep breaths and smirked back, "Alright, lets see what you got pretty boy."