Chapter Ten-Not Edited

Alison Bryce

Sweat. The sticky, wet, feeling that annoys you. This was the first thing I felt but the last thing I cared about. My hands were shaking so bad, this was the first time I had been so close to a guy. A guy I had just met.
His green eyes stared into my blue eyes, this was insane.
Why did I interrupt them?

I could feel his breath on my face, my hands were wrapped around his arms.
My forehead was placed onto his.

"Ethan," my voice was shakily and hoarse,"What are you doing?" He stared at me, why is he staring at me like that?
This look wasn't the look he had given me before, this look was different. It made my stomach feel tingly, my head was pulsing.

Why, why, why is he looking at me like that?

"Alison" his voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I felt someone grab the back of my shirt, pulling me away from him. My body instantly missed his warmth.

"What the hell are you doing, Doll?" I slightly turned my head, Jackson was staring at me.

He smiled, the corner of his eyes scrunched up in an unusual way.

"Jackson, why are you doing this?" My voice became cold and emotionless once again.

"Ahh, the cold voice is back," he leaned in to my ear, "the way you were talking to him makes it seem like you're in love with him."

I stayed silent, yet no emotion showed, Jackson's back.

He pulled away and laughed,"What a lovely day this had truly been."

"Let me go" I looked away from him, his eyes were roaming my face for an emotion, but I wasn't going to give home one.

He wasn't going to win, not this time. My eyes roamed the crowed around us, they were staring at us, no me. They were staring at me. Their eyes were locked on me, I stared at them as they stared at me, but this staring contest didn't last. They quickly diverted their eyes from me, and the whispering began.

Everyone turned their heads to their partners, their loud whispering filled my ears, yet I couldn't hear anything.

"Well, what should we do now?" His head turned to Ethan, a wide smile formed on his small lips.

Ethan glared at him, "Well first you could let go of The Doll." 

The doll, why would he call me that.

His green eyes locked with mine, he looked as if he regretted his choice of words. I nodded my head, silently trying to tell him that it was okay and I didn't mind it , although my mind was racing with thoughts.

Jacksons body shook as he laughed, his hand finally let me go and I stumbled forward.

"Well, my dear friend, I guess we'll have to do this some other day," he turned to me and smiled, "Hopefully I'll see you again, Doll."

He walked away, disappearing into the crowd of people.  Ethan walked forward but my hand automatically grabbed his.

He turned to stare at me, "Please Ethan, lets just go."  

He stared at me for a few seconds before nodded his head and smiling, I  sighed and let go of his hand. Before I could walk away, my hand suddenly felt warm again, I looked down only to see  his hand around mine.

I looked up at him but his face was turned away  from me, he tugged me forward.

"Come on lets go to the library," his voice was almost like a whisper. I nodded my head and began to walk with him, avoiding all the eyes that were glued to us.