ten

I changed my mind hehehehehehehehhe um the engagement is a week from Tuesday so its on like Tuesday. Flash forward a week!! Thanks - P.S - Ignore the butterfly. We didn't find an exact photo. THANKS GOOGLE:(

dewmist-

****

I am 4 years old looking out the window staring a boy I have come to know as Quinnson, playing in the garden alone. He didnt want to be near me. He started throwing a red ball up into the air.

It was fine for a minute and then the ball came at me. I dodged it and watched it roll into my room. I had the idea to take it.

"Scarlett! Give it back!" His small voice yelled up to me on the 3rd floor of the palace. I shook my head.

"Nope!" I yelled down."Come get it!" I giggled and ran out of my room down the stairs.

Ali shakes me awake and looks at me.

"Scarlett. Do you know what today is?" I think back and nod. My future husband is staying.

"Yeah. Yeah. I just want to take a bath." I moan and walk into the bathroom, starting the bathtub. I can hear Ali grabbing dresses, only looking at the prettiest and the most sutiable for a queen. I groan solftly and almost look out the window. Its been a week since I saw Quinnson and I still can't shake the feeling he gives me.

Thinking back on my dream last night gives a smile to my face making my day start so much better. I have to see Quinn again. This time not in a alley with me crying. I want him to be here. I want to know him. He knows more than he lets on.

"Miss. Are you okay?" Ali peeks in seeing me deep in thought.

"Yes. Thank you." She shuts the door quietly. I cant stop thinking about Quinn. Its not like Im trying not to think about him. He is the only thing keeping my mind off of Ansell.

I stay in the bathtub for at least half an hour; watching the sun go up slowly.

I walk out into my room to see Ali looking at my sketches. I didnt draw Quinn in that journal thankfully.

"Here." Ali pulls out a dress laced in gold with sparkles all over. She helps me into it and puts my makeup on carefully unlike my shaking hands under the dresser. I think about how Quinn held me in his arms as if he knew me. I have to talk to him. Future out what he knows. Does he know me?

"Go to the throne room. The guests are waiting. " I take my precious time down the stairs to see my partner.

I walk into the room and see his family right away. Tall and skinny, and they looked so fake. I mean even more so than every thing here.

"Scarlett. Thank you for coming. We thought that you should get to know Ansel better before tomorrow! He is waiting for you in the royal study." The queen of the argent (silver) told me in a slight french accent. It seems that they come from the origins of the country France a very powerful nation known for its trade in the Americas a long time ago.

I walk out of the throne room and walk down the hall in very very very slow steps. I move like a turtle getting to the sitting room and it still feels like I'm there too fast. So I purposely take a wrong turn. A right instead of a left. I see a boy in middle pier clothes looking through rooms curiously poking his head through them and calling a name.

"Can I help you sir?" I ask and when he turns around I stifle a gasp and force myself not to run to him.

"Yes you can. Scarlett." He says commenting my name almost accusingly. and walks up to me looking me in the eye.

"You never came back." He stated once we were in one of the extra sitting rooms nobody uses. I made sure of it before I came in here with Quinn.

"Its only been a week." I look him in the eye and see a flash of longing before he turns to his normal self.

"Hm. Oh yeah. Community service makes it feel like its years." I laugh and look at him. From just looking at the silver queen I see a stark contrast. The queen was so fake where as he is so real I could touch him. But that would be weird since I don't know how he feels about me. All I want to do is touch his forehead on that one line, right in the center, right where it is when he is confused or frustrated. Its there now and its temping me. We make conversation for a moment before I just plain blurt out;

"Quinn have you had dreams? About me? " He laughs and then turns very serious that the little line sticks out making me want to touch it and see ifs its real because it looks too perfect to be real.

"Yes I have. Of our childhood. Look up the Grecian house member and say my name. That is all I tell you about my childhood. What about you?"

"Its honestly a huge blur but when ever I see you it almost clears up and I see things, but they are real. How does that happen?" I ask and he shrugs not knowing. We talk before i check the clock. I was supposed to be with Ansel like an hour and a half ago.

"Quinn I really have to go. I was supposed to meet someone like 2 hours ago and I'm not there. Oops."

"I might just stay here in this room if nobody comes in here. It practically has dust all over. " He looks at me before saying goodbye. I hurriedly walk to the study but before opening the door I straighten my dress and check my appearance in a mirror. I glance back at the sitting room that Quinn is in and sigh. I now know a bit more about Quinnson Seventh.

I open the door expecting to see people mad at me but its hardly that. In fact I am shocked at what I see.

I see the future king Ansel and my friend Rani making out on the couch.