Chapter 1

It was once again the start of the new school year. I just need to finish this year and I will finally be able to leave this place. As by the time I woke up my parents were gone. It was unusual for them to be gone so early. I didn't think much of it and went to get ready.

I put on my usual black skinny jeans, black converses, band tee, my spider bites, my brothers dog tags, and my best friends grey beanie. It's the only thing I have left of her.

My parents had left a note on the kitchen table before they left.

Emy,

Me and your dad had to go the office early to meet up with an old client. We should be back before you get home from school. A client and old friend of ours is also going to be coming for dinner.

Luv your sugar moma

P.S. Dress cute cause they have a son about your age and he is hot. ;)

My mom had me when she was 18 and had my brother when she was 16. She started dating my dad when she was 19. Even though she had me and my brother at a young age she was still able to become a very succesful lawery like she had always wanted.

I quickly grabbed my keys and made my way to my bike. It was a sleek black Hardley Davidson. I was able to make it to school with time to spare but only because I went like 20 over the limit. My friends were already waiting for me by my locker when I got there. There was Jonny and Jessica (Jess) they were twins. Then there was Steven (Steve) who was dating Jonny and Daniel(Danny) who was dating Jesica. Finally there was Jason who was single and gay and there was Katherine (Kat) who was also single.

"Hey bitches did you guys already get my schedule?" I asked them.

"Yeah I got your schedule and Danny got your books." Said Kat

"Thanks Kat and Danny." I told her.
Like usuall we al had the same scheduals thanks to Jason and his hacking abbilties. We only had a couple minutes left before 1st period so we quickly made our way to class which was English. 1st period English and 2nd period Math passed by fairly quick. On our way to our 3rd period P.E. class Kat's neighboor stopped us to tell us about the new rumor going around school. As soon as she started talking I tuned her out because it ws probably another rumor about me and my friends. I really wished I would have listened to what ever she was saying.

I told the squad that I would meet them at the gym because I had forgotten someting in my locker. As Im making my way back to the gym I bump into the Mindy (head chearleader), Wenndy (thing 1), and Samantha (thing 2).

"Watch were your going freak!!!"
"What ever just get out of my way bitch."
"Samantha looks like we need to teach this little freak a lesson dont we?"
"A lesson on what how to be a prostitue like you guys?"

Just as I finished saying that thing 1 swung at me. She got me right in the jaw. Like usuall they never learn because right away it turned into a fight 3 against 1 and yet I stil had an advatage against them. Then all of a sudden thing 1 and 2 stopped and staired at something behind me.

"Well, well, well what do we have her Mindy?" A husky voice laced with venom said behind me.
"Nothing we were just leaveing right girls?" She said all scared and thing 1 and 2 nodded.
"Then get out of here" He said and they quickly grabbed their bags and left. I turned around to look at who was behind me. Behind me stood a guy my age wearing black skinny jeans, a white t shirt, and black leather jacket. He also had his lip and eyebrow pierced. He gave of the trouble vibe and looked like a badboy.
"Thanks for that but I can handle my self." I told him straight out.
"Well it didnt look like it."
"In case you hadnt noticed it was 3 against 1 and yet they still walkked away with more damage than me." I told him my anger getting the best of me.
"Maybe thats why they called her a freak." I heard him mumble under his breath.
I quickly turned around, punched him in the face, and told him to never call me a freak again.

When I got to the gym there were only 20 minutes left to lunch time so I decided to just wait outside. The time passed quickly and soon the squad was making thier way outside of the gym. Ther faces were fully of worry that quickly turned to relief and then anger when they saw me. They just asked who it was because they knew I hated when they asked to many questions. I simply answered with the queen bitch and thing 1 and 2. On they way to the cafeteria I gave them a brief summary of what happend while they were at gym.

By the time we reached the cafeteria they were staring at me with a little fear in their eyes. We quickly made our way to our table after grabbing our lunch. All of sudden the cafeteria became quiet. I looked around and approaching our table was the guy from earlier. He sat to my left and both guys sat next to Kat. After a couple of minutes the cafeteria whent back to its normal noisy state.

"Who are you and what do you want." I quickly asked him.
"You dont know who I am?"
"Well no shit and if this is about punching you earlier I would say Im sorry but im not."
"Wouldnt expect you to be and I'm Sebastion and those are the twins Max and Dylan. And you are going to eat with us at our table."
"Hate to break it to you corazon but no im not."

In less than a second I was thrown over his sholder and he started to walk across the cafeteria to their table despite me pounding on his back with my fist and threatning him. A couple minutes later his friends and my squad joined us. Everything was going fine until queen bitch approached our table with her uneaten lunch in her hand. I automaticly we knew shit was going to go down. As she walked by me she "accidentaly" dropped her lunch on me. I quickly got up and pored my milk down her white shirt exposing her neon pink bra and telling her to watch were she was going.

I quickly grabbed my things and told the squad that I was going to meet them at the usuall place and walked out. It looked like I was going to be skipping 4th, 5th, and 6th period. They arrived right after me but they weren't alone. They had brought the guys. Why wasnt I supprised after the way Jason kept looking at Dylan durning lunch of course he was going to invite them out into our hide away in the woods to smoke. We were there till aboout 3:30 which was the time school normally got out. We had smoked some weed and watched the movie The Nootbook by the end everyone was in tears. I was the first to leave because I had to get ready for dinner with my parents and thier guest.