Chapter 2

When I got home my parents luckily weren't home yet so I still had plenty of time to get ready. I took a long shower with my favorite melon and cucumber shower gel to get rid of the smell of weed.

As I got out I heard my parents come home. I quickly threw my dirty clothes in the hamper and walked into my walk in closet to choose something to wear for dinner.
I choose a strapless black lace dress that went up to my knees with a sweetheart neck line and paired it with some black wedges, my brothers dog tags, and my best friends beanie that I haven't taken of since the day she died. I added some light curls to my hair and did some natural looking make up. I also but in some black spider bites.

When I came down my mom was cooking and dad was in his office. He might not be mine or my brothers biological dad but he always treats us as his own no matter what and he is the only dad I need.
I walked into the kitchen to see my mom.

"Hey sugar momma. How's dinner coming?"

"Hey honey and it's almost done if that's what your trying to ask."

"You know me so well. So when are your guest supposed to be here?"

"About 6:30 so in about an hour and a half."

"Ok then I'll just go upstairs and talk to dad then"

"Ok and while your there tell him to go and get ready."

"Kk she you later sugar momma."

I ran up the stairs and straight to my dads office.

"Hey papa bear." I shouted as I went in.

"Hey pumpkin "

"So how was work?"

"It was good. How was school or should I say your classes before lunch?"

"We'll look at the time gota run and sugar momma said to get ready" I yelled as I ran out of his office and into my room.

I passed the time by listening to music and playing video games. I was playing on my Xbox GTA IV when the door bell rang. It was already 6:00. My mom yelled at me from her room to go and get the door.

To say I was shocked when I opened the door was an understatement. There standing at my door was Sebastion. I quickly slammed the door in his face and yelled for my mom. She came running downstairs.

"What's wrong honey? Why did you yell?"

"Mom who exactly is coming over for dinner?"

"Mine and your fathers best friends and their son why?"

Then the doorbell rang again and this time my mom opened it and let Sebastian and his parents in. This night just got a bit more interesting.

We all made our way to the kitchen. When they weren't looking I quickly sneaked up to my room. I was about to get there when my dad came out. He knew what I was trying to do so grabbed me before i could make a run for it and threw me over his shoulder and walked back to the kitchen.

"Guess who tried to make a runner sugar momma"

"Just sit her down in her chair and if she knows whats good for her she wont try to make a runner again."

Looks like there goes my plan for trying to skip diner.