2

-Taylor's pov-

Once we landed in Sydney, Australia, I grabbed my carry on bag and got off of the plane. The excess luggage line was awfully long and clearly we had to wait awhile. 

The bags moved along the moving belt, still not spotting mine. 

I looked back up from my phone to see three matching, maroon suitcases. I hauled them off of the belt and onto the cart I had grabbed. I wheeled the cart out of the airport and into my temporary rental car. Just until I can buy a new one.

My new apartment building looked nice and peaceful. I made two short trips, taking my bags inside. The view from my apartment was beautiful, overlooking the water surrounding the Sydney Opera House, lines of roads and houses and apartments branching off the main road. 

The apartment smelled new. My four bags sitting at my feet. 

My concert was in two days and I set that as my goal to have everything moved in... everything I had at least.

I started down the hallway, seeing three doors. Probably two bedrooms and a the bathroom if I were to guess. I was correct, finding out when I opened the first door, the second and eventually the third.

I chose the door at the very end of the hallway to be my 'official' bedroom. I opened the door to find an utterly bland room. Dark wood tiles, lined the floors, with the walls painted beige. Walking in, the wall directly to my left was all windows. The wall opposite the window wall had another door, leading to a walk in closet. This apartment so far, is all I wanted and then some. 

I plan on painting the walls in my bedroom either grey or black. I still would have to make a long trip to Ikea to buy my bed and couch and dresser and other according furniture. But for now, I un-bagged all of the things I had currently in my bags.

Setting all of my things on the floor in my new bedroom, I sorted my clothes out. Pajamas, T-shirts, jeans, leggings, underwear, hats and accessories, shoes, and some sprinkled in dress for special occasions only. All of my clothes belonged in one bag, only taking what I really needed. 

My other suitcase, held some dishware and pictures of family and friends.. all of which I'd abandoned to live here. My third and final suitcase, the largest, held posters, other wall decor, my band albums, hangers, and some bedding. Again, only what I needed.

I hung up all of my t-shirts and pajamas and hung them up in the closet, folding and placing the items that weren't to be hung up on the self in the closet. 

The room seemed so bland and plain.. except for the huge window overlooking the city. I couldn't even hang up my posters without tape or thumb tacks. I walked into the kitchen and emptied the dishware from my second bag. I placed the plates and bowls in a cabinet and collected the few silverware I had and put them in a drawer. 

"This place is so boring" I mumbled to myself, putting my hands on hips. Huffing, I sat in the middle of my large, hardwood floored living room. I kind of had a lingering feeling that I wanted to paint the walls in the living room pastel pink because it's kind of what I wanted since I was 9.  Pink it is, then.

I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram, not knowing what else to do. I posted a picture of the view with the caption "Hello, new apartment. Hello, Australia. Hello, new life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guys

guYS

gUYS

GUYSSS

THE BOYS HAVE A SNAPCHAT AND I'M CRYING BECAUSE MY DAD LITERALLY JUST SAID THAT I COULDN'T HAVE SNAPCHAT. KILL ME PLEASE. 

meanwhile, I'm going to cry myself to sleep because the love of my life is 5 years older than me, lives all the way across the world, and doesn't know that I exist. fun.

goodnight

~Jaydin