3

-Taylor's pov-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The day of the concert ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 8am even though the concert starts at 8pm. I had a shit ton of things to do today. I walked to my nearly empty closet and picked out an outfit for the day and an outfit for the concert. My daytime outfit is a Nirvana logo shirt, leggings and maroon vans. My concert outfit is my "Dibs on the Lead Singer" muscle tee, ripped up, black skinny jeans, a spiked beanie, and my white Doc Martens.

Everything that I had to do today consisted of, going somewhere to exchange my American money for Australian money, buy a car and return my rental car, drive around town and get to know landmarks, and check out somethings in Ikea. All in twelve hours. I can do it right?

I put on my outfit for the day, went to the car and started on my way to the bank.

The bank was practically empty and it was eerily quiet. I quickly transferred my 1,300 American dollars to 1,791 Austrlian dollars. I then kept 100 of it on me and put the rest onto my credit card.

The next stop was the car shop and it was only noon. I parked my crappy, rental car and got out, and went inside the car dealership.

After 2 hours of signing papers and contracts and choosing the right car, I ended up with an all black Volkswagen Beetle. Which I loved. I'd wanted this car for as long as I can remember.

The last thing I really had to do was going to Ikea. I got in my amazing, new car and put the Ikea store into the GPS on my phone.

~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~

I got back home with a huge Uhaul truck behind my tiny car. It looked ridiculous but it's okay. The Uhaul contained a small couch, two sidetables for my bedroom and one for my living room, an all white comforter for my bed, and a tv & tv stand. I also bought the light pink paint for the living room and the black paint for the bedroom, deciding to leave the bathroom beige.

I got help from the neighbors in the apartment building to move in the sidetables and the tv & stand. They were pretty nice to help me.

By the time I was finshed moving in the tables, tv stand and tv, the paint, and the comforter it was 7:30.

I put my concert outfit on and grabbed my money and keys and ran out of the door, overly excited to go to the concert.

I arrived at the stadium, 20 minutes before it started. I parked my car and just sat there for 5 minutes and I just felt like I was genuinly happy. I was about to walk into the staduim and see the four boys that are my world. Not to mention, I'm going to meet them.

I walked into the auditorium after waiting in the shorter line because I was later and showing the guard my ticket. Grabbing my seats, I quickly pulled out my phone. I took a picture of the stage and posted it to my fan account and personal.

The band, Hey Violet, opened. I've heard of them, but I never became a fan. They're good live though. I took a few pictures of them and one video, then slipped my phone back into my pocket.

After they finished, they left the stage. It took about 20 minutes for 5sos to get set up and ready. The count down from two minutes started, just as it started to get dark.

The entire crowd erupted in a burst of screaming when the countdown started. The countdown was displayed on a huge screen above the stage. Underneath, was little messages in red. The whole setting was astonishing, the screaming fans, the lights, the stage. everything.

The came on and preformed "What I Like About You" as the opening song. The last song was "Good Girls". I took about 30-40 pictures and around 10 videos. It was the best time of my life and it's not even over.

The crowd emptied into the parking lot, except those that had backstage meet and greet tickets. We all stayed in the auditorium for further instructions. Once we got directions, we were led through a door and into the backstage area.

I waited about 40-ish minutes to get to meet them. It was almost my turn. There were three people in front of me in line to meet them. At this point, I was about to freak out. Behind a small curtain, the loves of my life were standing.

I walked into the room where they were meeting fans and I disappointingly walked in to only see Luke. Yes, he was my favourite but I also wanted to see the others.

"Hi, Love." Luke said to me. He's so tall, what the hell.

"Hi- um hi." I mumbled, trying to gather words.

"Haha, c'mere. Would you like to take a picture?" He asked me, waving me toward him.

"Yeah, yeah I would love that." I told him, walking over to him.

"Oh and the other guys will be back soon, they just had to grab something." He informed me, and I just nodded.

I took out my phone and posed for a picture with him. He closed his eyes and made a closed-mouth smile, while I lightly kissed his cheek.

"Hey, um would you mind signing the back of my phone case...?" I asked awkwardly gesturing to my phone.

"Oh yeah of course." He said, grabbing my phone and taking out a sharpie. He swiftly signed the back of my all white phone case and handed it back to me.

"And how old are you?" He questioned.

"I turned 18 in May." I said, awkwardly kind of smiling.

He half smirked, half laughed to himself, making me feel for some reason, self-conscious. I laughed along, pretending to know what was happening.

"Well in that case, I'm going to give you my phone number in hopes that you will text me. okay, beautiful?" He asked, glancing at my phone in my hand questioningly.

"Yes.. yeah yeah okay." I mumbled, handing him my phone and him quickly typing his number into my phone.

Michael, Ashton and Calum walked into the room while Luke was putting his phone number in my phone and they looked at eachother questioningly.

"Ha.. I'm sorry did we interrupt something?" Ashton asked Luke.

"Oh um no.." He told Ashton giving my phone back to me again. "What was your name again, babe?"

BABEEEE. LUKE HEMMINGS JUST PUT HIS PHONE NUMBER IN MY PHONE. LUKE HEMMINGS JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL. LUKE HEMMINGS JUST CALLED ME BABE. I'M DYING I CAN'T HANDLE SO MUCH EXCITEMENT.

I dwindled my thumbs and stared down at my feet, trying to remember my name.

"Taylor" I told him when I remembered, looking up.

"That's beautiful.." He said, glancing slightly at the guys. I could see that his eyes flashed twice at me.

"Yeah.. um do you want a group picture?" Michael asked, walking closer to me and Luke while ushering the other 2 guys along.

"yeah I would actually." I said, handing the guy that takes the pictures, my phone.

I stood in between Luke and Michael. Luke squinted his eyes shut and stuck his tounge out and put his arm around my side. Michael smiled and out his arm around me. Calum puckered his lips and put his arm on Ashton's shoulder. Ashton smiled and held up "rock out" sign.

The man took the picture and I hugged all of them. When I went to hug Luke he held on a little bit longer and I enjoyed those few extra seconds.

I was about to leave after saying my goodbyes but then I remembered to have the other guys sign my case.

"Hey... I almost forgot..." I said, turning on my heel to face the guys again. "Would you guys please sign my phone case?"

"Yeah." They all three said in unison, Calum grabbing the sharpie from Luke.

They all signed there names delicately and Ashton gave me my phone back carefully.

I started walking out and I was almost out of the curtain. Right before I left the room I heard Luke call out to me.

"Please don't forget to text me, Y/N." He said, awkwardly in front of the guys, blushing.

"Don't worry, Luke. I wont'." I said and walked out of the room.