Small World

Yeonjae's POV:

I went near Seulmin and her friend that was crying shoving her face on her shoulder as she sobbed. "Best wishes!", i congratulated her. Well i don't why she started crying?!

Hearing the bell from the entrance door rang a couple of multiple times, i looked who was coming inside, since the restaurant was closed.

I saw boys coming in immediately greeting Eungyo's boyfriend and is teasing him. I bet they all are really good friends! I smiled.

There was this guy that locked eyes with Seulmin looking like a lama, then a very white guy, next was a rarely cute one i guess? And a hamster--

Wait whut?! A HAMSTER?!

"H-HEY!", i came rushing to him with my index finger pointed at his direction.

"YEONJAE!", he said in a black english tone as he raised his hands.

I tilted my head, "MR. HAMSTER NAMJOON!"

I couldn't believe this. Why is this world so--

"This world is so small... so small...", Seulli, on the other side shook her head looking down on the ground. Everyone's attention was caught of to her.

"Yeah it is.", Namjoon nodded as he chuckle. "I cant believe i'm seeing you here!?", he jumped like super childish.

I was also in awe, but breaking that, Seulmin came between us separating ourselves from one another, with her boyfriend helping her. "Okay~ that is enough love stories for a day!", she exclaimed.

"WHat?!", i basically understood what she said and immediately shot a glare at her, "A love story?! Me and this guy here?!", i pointed to namjoon and he looked at me seriously.

Oops... I forgot, he speaks English.

She sighed looking at me, "Not just you Yeonjae--"

"There is US!", Taehyung took her by the shoulder and pulled her to him as he raised his hand proudly.

"WHAT?!", the lama boy's eyes turned furious.

"WHAHHTT?!", Seulmin herself couldnt believe it.

"Heehee...", Taehyung smiled with his mouth shaped like a square. "We're dating now."

"What--", before Seulmin can even finish her sentence, Taehyung covered her mouth and dragged her to the kitchen.

Lama boy(seokjin for your info) got his eyes on them.

I saw the others went to Eungyo and they apparently talked to her with what happened. She was so cute with her sloppy eyes that just recovered from crying. Her nose was red as she was blushing up to her ears.

I chuckled seeing them, until--

*tap tap*
Hamster caught my attention tapping my shoulder, "hey.", he nodded once, gangster style.

"What?", I am still the miss snobber even though we're friends.

"Want to take a walk outside?", he pointed on the door with his other hand inviting me to come with him.

I don't know why, but i smiled getting shivers down my spine seeing how of a gentleman he is. I nodded, "Fine, but you'll buy me food?", i teased.

"yeah! why not?", he asked making me surprised.

I froze, "t-then okay!", i laughed uncontrollably ugly.

He followed me out.

It was chilly outside, but i have my jacket so that's fine. We both walked beside each other but like a few meters away from one another.