Chapter 13

Niall's P.O.V :

I wait outside Alice's house hoping that she changes her mind. That's when I see Alice looking out her window at me,  blank expression on her face as if I was invisible. I was away tears brimming my eyes, I know it's my fault but can't help but blame Alice for parts of the break-up. I arrive at my house, opening the door to a silent and cold house my mum and Greg still away they could be back anytime now like they said. I run up the stairs, slamming my bedroom door behind me shaking the room I'm in. I flop onto my bed slamming my headphones into my ears music on full blast, this always cheers me up although, right now nothing could. My mum walks in looking cheerful. I force a smile on my face and hug her.

"I have missed you, mum!" I say opening my eyes seeing Greg standing behind her "You too, Greg. You are looking well."

He smiles, the scars on his arms healed he may finally have seen the beauty of life.

"Yeah. It's great to see you." he says.

"Oh. I got your board fixed Ni" mum says pulling away and picking up the skateboard from the landing.

"Thanks mum."I say. she could see there was something bothering me.

"What's up?" she asks sitting on my bed.

"It don't matter." I say shrugging.

"Ok I'll leave you be" she says tapping my leg. I smile slightly again as she shuts my door leaving the room. It's light outside still so I take my skateboard for a test run.

"Mum, I'm going out" I shout leaving the house, opening the door.