2.

As he arrived to the small coffee shop, he checked his phone for Oikawa's response.

0 Messages

Saddened by the sight he walked into the cafe, "Yo." The boy spun around and saw him sitting there with two coffees.

"Tch, you didn't message me back?" He sat down at the table and sighed, "I need to-..."

"Oh my god!" They looked at what was there and saw a fan of Oikawa running towards them. "Shittykawa..." The ace grabbed his best friend's hand and ran. Not knowing their destination they both end up at the park.

Their park.

He let go and breathed in, with pain started stinging in his left leg.

Why now?

He sat down at a near by bench still having a light grip on Oikawa's hand. "What's wrong Iwa-chan?"

The brunette said holding Iwazumi's hand, "you know...I love you right?" His breathe hitched at his words, "I really love you, if you're ever in pain please tell me." Oikawa pulled him up, wraps his arms around Iwazumi's waist and kissed his chin.

"Tch, I know you do Shittykawa," Iwazumi buried his face into the crook of the brunette, he felt his heart slowly relax. He fell hard for the crazy brunette, regardless of how over confident he was or how cocky he was.

The crazy, cocky guy some how made his way into the tsundere ace's heart.

•~•

The two held hands walking under the city lights, Oikawa love how the sky lit up and pointed out the different constellations. "You know Iwa-chan, who knew I would end up being with you," the setter smiled squeezed Iwazumi's hand reassuringly. As they walked by, Oikawa's face lit up, letting go of Iwazumi's hand, the setter ran up to a man with a violin, whispered into the man's ear and placed money into his case, then ran back to his lover bowing.

"Shall we dance?"

Iwazumi blushed at his gesture and took his hand, they swayed gently to the sound of the violin, like any other cliché couple moment, this was the icing on top to end their night, the two men danced the night away laughing and sharing smiles.

"And for once everything in the world felt okay."