Prologue

Leaving his now dead lover, Oikawa kissed his forehead and called in the doctor, as soon as they arrived, he bowed and left the room, taking Iwazumi's letter and cd with him.

•~•

With sadness and depression tugging at his heart, the setter made his way back home. Stumbling through the dark house, everything he saw reminded him of...

"Iwa-chan..."

He reached out for a picture of him and Iwazumi together laughing and smiling, holding hands, with tears rolled down his face as he realized how just one person impacted everything in his life. The hall way was filled with precious memories and moments they had together, how he wished he could go back, but it was too late. Trying so hard to keep his composure, the memories of Iwazumi broke him down little by little.

Entering the room where he once shared with Iwazumi, when he would come over and cuddle him on his bad days, he sat on his chair and read the letter.

Dear Tooru,

So if I gave this to you. This means I am dead, but don't worry, I'm watching over. (Just incase you over work yourself dumbass) I love you a lot, everything I need to say is in the video...I know it's not much but I hope it lifts your spirits.

Love,
Iwazumi Hajime.

P.S. You're still Trashykawa to me.

Placing the letter, still trying to hold in his tears Oikawa grabbed his laptop, inserted the CD and watched the last words his lover need to say.

•~•

"Hey...it's me"

Iwa-chan... His body looks so pale and weak...

"Heh, I guess..this is the end Shittykawa...I'm getting so weak and I can barely play volleyball anymore, heh...that's sort of the reason why I've been skipping practices, you know?"

Oikawa reached out to the screen, wanting to caress his face one more time, to kiss him just want last time, to feel his touch one last time...

"Dammit...I never wanted this to end it this way. I wanted to graduate with you, I wanted to be with you forever,...but forever had an expiration date..."

No...Iwa-Chan d-don't cry...

"But, hey. You're strong and talented, I trust you with our team. Take us to the Nationals okay? I'll be cheering you guys on in the skies, trust me I'll be loud enough so you can hear me."

Iwazumi brought his fist towards the camera. Oikawa place his fist on the screen. Pulling away he saw the ace's last smile.

"Don't forget me Tooru."

Wiping his tears the ace laughed one more time, and the screen faded to black.

The setter gave a satisfied smile and pushed away from his laptop, heading outside, where the stars were bright, twinkling with glee.

He looked up and raise his fist one last time to the sky.

"I'll never forget."