Chapter 2

It had been 7 years since I'd seen my dad and siblings. I've been living in Constanta for the past 7 years.i stepped out of the plane then saw my brother Casper."Bella!"he called as he ran to me."I missed you so much!"I looked at him with tears in my eyes."I missed you too!"I said sobbing into his chest.i was closest with Casper. He was the one that always looked out for me.i love him(in a brotherly way) he lead me outside."close your eyes, I have a surprise for you!" He said mysteriously.i opened my eyes and saw a white Lamborghini standing in front of me."wow!who's is it?"I asked."yours"I was so happy I didn't know what to say."omg I'm so happy!"I said while he handed me the keys. He super sped to the other side of the car then got in.i drove home.They were still living in our really big house,it didn't look big but it was it had 5 bedrooms. I had to share with Casper.i walked in it was still the same old cottage that I grew up in 129 years ago.they all super sped down they all hugged me,"Bella!" They all said as they let go."hey you'd better unpack quick cause school starts tomorrow"Anna said."Tomorrow!" I said in disbelief."yep,I know it sucks"she said with a sad face.i sped upstairs and unpacked in 5 minutes,I lay down in bed. Casper lay down with me.he doesn't sleep. I fell asleep quite quick.

The next day
"Bella!,time for school!"called my dad.Mason.i got out of bed and had a quick shower and also put on jeans and a hoodie.i put in my contacts (so my eyes weren't bright green.)I got in my new car and drove to school. I walked into my first class ,English.then it hit me it smelt so good.the teacher placed me next to the delusions smelling person."hi,um I'm jaylon."he said with a smirk.his voice was deep and sexy.it was so hard to resist this person."I'm Bella"I said.i started on the work the teacher had given us."um Bella your eyes their... Purple."he said confused. When I was hungry my eyes turned purple and you couldn't hide it."um I'm original I guess," I said with a smile."well their beautiful!"he said then blushed."thank you ,usually I expect 'freak' or 'weirdo'" I said."well th..." He got cut off by the teacher."you two love birds better know what's going on,mm"said the teacher. Jaylon blushed,he smelt even better.i couldn't blush."I thought so"I knew the answer  I just didn't want to seem freaky.

At the end of the day I realized jaylon was in all my classes.dam,now I have to resist it all the time."hey,Bella!"said jaylon as he came up behind me."hey!"I said."um can I ask you a favor?" He asked,"um,sure!"since your my only friend, wait are we friends?"he started."yeah,definitely!"I said with a duh look on my face. I wanted some friends around here,and most seemed dead. Well I had an excuse...I was dead. "Good,will you come to the movie night with me tonight?un the whole school teased me cause I have no one to go with."he said sadly."of course!"I said with a smile."where is it?" I asked. "In the forest opening,"he said."I'll come pick you up at 8"he said."okay,see ya!"I cried to him."bye !"he shouted back.

A/N:that was a kinda suky ending.please tell me if they are too short.BTW,the next chapter is very interesting!peace out people!!

ONOINxx
(Aka me)