Chapter Three

"MARA WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?" Dan yelled as Merella and I walked in the apartment. Well this is pleasant. Dan yelling at Merella and I as soon as we walked in the door. I threw his beer on the table. I guess that you could say Merella's pissed again.

"I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU HOWELL!!" Merella yelled.

"What the hell do you want Lester?" Dan said, grabbing a bottle and opening it.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! THAT'S WHAT I WANT!"

"YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!?" Dan set his bottle down after he took a sip.

"WHEN I'M  DOES A PIECE IS ALL THAT'LL BE LEFT, HOWELL." Merella yelled some more.

"You can't beat me." Dan smirked He's ready to hit someone.

"Ya wanna fuckin bet?!" Merella stood up and pounded her chest kinda like 'Come at meh brah!'

Dan took a swing at Merella. She backed up so Dan would miss her.

"MISS ME MISS ME NOW YA GOTTA KISS ME!" Merella teased. "JUST KIDDING! HA! NO ONE WANTS A KISS FROM YOU."

"You're a fucking idiot, Lester. I'm gonna take you out like there's no fucking tomorrow."

"That's the best threat I've heard all my fucking life. You won't see tomorrow, Howell." Merella crashed her knuckles against Dan's head, causing Dan to lower his head, then Merella took Dan's moment of weakness to knee Dan in the crotch.

Dan cried out in pain, grabbing himself.

"Done already Howell? I thought you said you would beat me sensless. Awwwww no more fun." Merella frowned.

"You fucker." Dan said, shaking his head and standing back up. "You have no idea what you just got into, Lester." Dan punched Merella in the stomach. Very weakly, I might add.

"Oh my god that hurt so much!" Merella spoke fluent sarcasm. She returned the punch, hitting him hard in the stomach. Hard.

Dan fell on his knees, coughing up some blood. Just a little blood, not enough. (I did not say that. I'm a good person.) Merella wasn't done with Dan.

"That's right ya fuckin peasant. How does it feel? Not very good, huh? I assume ya want me to stop, right?" she said, watching Dan fall on the floor. Dan shook his head yes, like a child. "TOO FUCKING BAD HOWELL! You beat my best friend, you best know you'd get it. Not the smartest decision. I don't have to stop until I'm fucking satisfied. Deal with it." Dan just laid there, trying to cover himself with his arms. "Just get it over with Jesus fuck Lester."

Merella looked at me. "You wanna turn?"

I shook my head no. I'll just watch. Merella kicked Dan's side. I heard Dan take a sharp breath. I felt pity for him. Why the fuck did I feel fucking pity for him? He doesn't deserve it. Merella noticed me take a step back. She stopped for a second.

"If I can't kill him, can I at least put him out?" she asked. Fine by me. I mean, I do hate him, right? I shrugged.

Merella knelt down, took Dan's head and picked it up with both of her hands. She slammed his head on the ground pretty hard, taking Dan out.

"And that," Merella took a bottle of beer and opened it, "is what happens when you mess with my friends." and took a drink.