life

since kierra died my life has been hectic.me and chresanto whole relationship has been falling apart.everyday we get into big arguments about the most pettiest things,and he's starting to come home late.every night he comes home either smelling like alcohol or with glitter on him and glitter only comes from girls and kids.its been a couple of times he layed next to me and all I smelled was sex on his body,and body on his breath.

kaliya is starting her 6th
grade year and everyday she is starting to act more and more like these fast little girls in her school.the girls she hang with I just can't stand.she has every social media you could think of and on all of them all I seen was 90.05M followers,70.45K likes, and 40.95T comments with 5000 friends.......but what can she possibly be posting.she starting to wear lip gloss.she listens to music like chief keef,lil hurb, young pappy,and king Lou.but who does she get this from.she's rolling her eyes in her pictures her middle finger is stuck up proud and high Evan her tounge sticking out or just the duck lips.she's trying to go everywhere with these girls.and she still has that galaxy s6 kierra gave her and she cheris that phone with her life.but her head is always in the phone time after time she burns food or forgets something I tell her.she stays up till 6:00 in the morning every night and either is late for school or is  sleep In school.and she is trying to wear dark Brown contacts.

and me......well let's just say since kierra passed I've felt......alone

::::::::::::::::::::
so how y'all feel about what's been going on.

what's y'all opinions on chresanto at this point?

I bet y'all wish y'all was kaliya with all those followers and likes lol